The Random Picture Thread

The Somalian

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

:lol: I didn't wanna say it but that ginger one with the side parting would be my initial target

Close line then fling the little pikey with the wooly hat on the left into the rest and start swinging

numbers mean nothing in fist fights these days..soon as the 'hardest' 1 there gets slumped everyone else will dip off.

most of them look about 16/17 anyway.. type to make more noise than action

YOU SLUMP 1 2 MAYBE 3 THERES STILL A GOOD 25 LEFT WHY WOULD THEY RUN??

BARE MAN CHATTING A BAG WHO'VE NEVER RUSHED SOMEONE BEFORE OFCOURSE THE NUMBERS GAME MATTERS.

YOU GET 20 TWELVE YEAR OLDS RUSHING A MAN THEY CAN CAUSE DAMAGE

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

numbers mean nothing in fist fights these days..soon as the 'hardest' 1 there gets slumped everyone else will dip off.

most of them look about 16/17 anyway.. type to make more noise than action

YOU SLUMP 1 2 MAYBE 3 THERES STILL A GOOD 25 LEFT WHY WOULD THEY RUN??

BARE MAN CHATTING A BAG WHO'VE NEVER RUSHED SOMEONE BEFORE OFCOURSE THE NUMBERS GAME MATTERS.

YOU GET 20 TWELVE YEAR OLDS RUSHING A MAN THEY CAN CAUSE DAMAGE

i didn't mean against me alone though..

i ment like them 20 against 5 of my boys.. seen in all before with these types of big groups

like my dad said when he was younger he had his crew that he rolled with in jamaica..every 1 of them was a confident fighter that could handle themself 1v1 and he said it was the same for every other group of friends back then..these days you get couple rough guys then the rest are just making up numbers and can't even throw a straight punch let alone win a fight

• Upvote 1