The Random Picture Thread

The Somalian

big junior?

Yeah he was big still, his mum used to childmind me, he kept bothering me 1 day so I picked up the small fire extinguisher on the wall and conked him in his head with it.

He caught me slipping 1 day after school, he lashed me with his belt, I couldn't do nothing cos his mum and bro was there.

When I got home my dad took me round his and I took off my belt and lashed him back.

• Upvote 1

big junior?

Yeah he was big still, his mum used to childmind me, he kept bothering me 1 day so I picked up the small fire extinguisher on the wall and conked him in his head with it.

He caught me slipping 1 day after school, he lashed me with his belt, I couldn't do nothing cos his mum and bro was there.

When I got home my dad took me round his and I took off my belt and lashed him back.

:rofl:

• Upvote 2

big junior?

4460134178_102779e9cf.jpg

• Downvote 3