CrillzCity

Which Gang is this, a lotta confusion and contradictions

More likely a journo/rporter than a fed, as like I've been told you feds that need to know, know everything.

No loool i just listen to UK Rap and just am curious to why the media call these guys Muslim Boys when they them self don't use that term and secondly why the media put PDC as being this Gang when a member of PD was not only murdered by these so called Muslim Boys but they were planning to go to his funneral and shoot it up. That makes no sense

You trying to become an informant?

A word of warning to the ones who have been allowed to skip through... You won't be here that long if you keep it up.

That is all.

More likely a journo/rporter than a fed, as like I've been told you feds that need to know, know everything.

No loool i just listen to UK Rap and just am curious to why the media call these guys Muslim Boys when they them self don't use that term and secondly why the media put PDC as being this Gang when a member of PD was not only murdered by these so called Muslim Boys but they were planning to go to his funneral and shoot it up. That makes no sense

You trying to become an informant?

Never that fam but like you simply said the police already know everything they need to. Every Road Rap tune basically has Rappers talking about how they trap, making youtube videos wearing bandanas, talking about killing etc. The purpose of this thread is that the media/press have come up with the name Muslim Boys for PDC when they are confusing them with SMS/OC and even SMS don't call themself Muslim Boys so it's abit stupid from the people that write these articles. Most of SMS from what i know are Muslims where as only a few of PDC like JaJa, DVS, Tempman are Muslim rest of them either Christian or nothin.

Gangs evolve, lines blur, link ups happen, beefs occur, drugs take their toll, friendships turn deadly, people die/get locked/find god. The whole lifestyle is confusing and contradicting, and if you look deeper you'll see that humans are pretty f*cked up fundamentally.

Muslim Boys was the catchall phrase that media adopted at the time. Yep, it's confusing and contradictory, but that's the nature of print/visual media in the modern age.

Did it shift copies at newstands, yes. Did it give a reason for the Met to get increased funding? Yes. Was it a double dig at both blacks and muslims in the same headline? Yes.

That article you posted is clearly a fabrication; Winston doesn't exist brah.

/ thread.

lol@ the feds that know...know everything. pls sTFu. them brehs forced brisco to kneel down to allah or get put down still

• Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

Gang members are stupid . Gang members that sell drunk then stupididly make songs telling people that they sell are even more stupid .

f*ck sake, the aricle is trollery at its worst

i remember reading that and benning up at the dialogue, no way, that any of that dialogue ever happened

No such thing as being a Muslim yet you steal lie and klill.

The man at your Mosque monday - sunday = Muslim.

The man that lives life without sin and repents for all actions = Muslim

The man who kills in the name of Allah without a valid reason "winston"- Not a Muslim

Anti- Islam propaganda devised by the Jews.

• Downvote 2

No such thing as being a Muslim yet you steal lie and klill.

The man at your Mosque monday - sunday = Muslim.

The man that lives life without sin and repents for all actions = Muslim

The man who kills in the name of Allah without a valid reason "winston"- Not a Muslim

Anti- Islam propaganda devised by the Jews.

You say that but stats have shown that Athiests commit the least crimes compared to Muslims and Christians because both are very largley based on whatever sin you do will be forgiven as long as you believe in Jesus or Allah. This what attracts road man to Islam and lesser extent Christianity.

lol@ the feds that know...know everything. pls sTFu. them brehs forced brisco to kneel down to allah or get put down still

Wether that article is true or how accurate is debatable but it is a fact 2004-2006 times SMS did force a lotta black youth's from South to become Muslim.

Gangs evolve, lines blur, link ups happen, beefs occur, drugs take their toll, friendships turn deadly, people die/get locked/find god. The whole lifestyle is confusing and contradicting, and if you look deeper you'll see that humans are pretty f*cked up fundamentally.

Muslim Boys was the catchall phrase that media adopted at the time. Yep, it's confusing and contradictory, but that's the nature of print/visual media in the modern age.

Did it shift copies at newstands, yes. Did it give a reason for the Met to get increased funding? Yes. Was it a double dig at both blacks and muslims in the same headline? Yes.

/ thread.

Yeah but PDC and SMS were never linked up they even used to beef in the 90's.

/ thread.

U kneel down of free will

Them save me a post posts there. Well done my niggas.

/ thread.

Yeah but PDC and SMS were never linked up they even used to beef in the 90's.

f*ck off deamon c*nt

just f*ck off

/ thread.

Yeah but PDC and SMS were never linked up

:lol:

what about the man who has hatred for jews?

I dont even hate jews. I hate the zionist state I may say this or that about jews but im talking in reference to the Zionist state.

what about the man who has hatred for jews?

I dont even hate jews. I hate the zionist state I may say this or that about jews but im talking in reference to the Zionist state.

Tell the f*ckers