Shak Corleone>>>>anyone in UK

CrillzCity

He aint even as good as Ratlin...

How you gonna compare him to anyone in the uk , let alone Styles.

Ratlin is better at Hooks but Lyrics, Content, Emotion, Ratlin is not on his level i compare him to Styles cos they make similar Music Content wise and the vibe ya get from listening to them both raw but can get deep too. and neither are Hooks guys but just Lyrically at Rapping about pain they similar.

• Upvote 2

He aint even as good as Ratlin...

How you gonna compare him to anyone in the uk , let alone Styles.

Ratlin is better at Hooks but Lyrics, Content, Emotion, Ratlin is not on his level i compare him to Styles cos they make similar Music Content wise and the vibe ya get from listening to them both raw but can get deep too. and neither are Hooks guys but just Lyrically at Rapping about pain they similar.

Ratlin recently made a tune about his brother (forgot the name)

As far as anyone in the uk is concerned , i felt more emotion in that track then ive ever heard come out of the uk "road rap" scene , he went in with some deep/real bars.

Guest petercrotch

Shak corleone is much better than ratlon LOL anyway cant say i listen to him much but hes one of the only uk rappers i can actually listen to and like so yeah hes good

shaks been rapping for years

dnt know how these guy cant make a solid mixtape or have a couple bangers on rotation by now

He has some classic Mixtapes IMO but Shaq Corleone doesn't make the type of Rap that is gonna get him famous/chart Hits he does what Styles does just make that hard street ish he isn't marketable either you not gonna get 15 year old white chicks supporting him even just for image. But not being a Hook doesn't do him favours either.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...