Would you let your teenage son or daughter have sex in your house ?

Guest petercrotch

not unless they are married.

/

swear i told you man about the time me and my bedrin got ran out some yard by the dad after my bedrin beat the older sister.

ive heard some next mad stories about what white parents have done....fathers driving there daughters to there mans yard waiting in the whip while she gets beat.... all sorts of fuckeries.......... even one next ting back in the days it was her 16th bday or something.... and bare man from the ends crashed the party...parents were handing out condoms at the door....heard someone beat the mum (but that could of just been a school rumour the next day) but i wouldnt be shocked.

yh course they can, when Im not at home

long to be sleeping in my bed and hearing a yout flushing my toilet after putting that 2am sloppy beat on my daughter. Nah. Nah. NAH.

They do what I used to and wait till mum decides to take that random weekend trip to Brussels before bringing lovers over 4 the night

swear the whole of north was at the party *the days before postcode wars*

Guest petercrotch

Smh at some of these posts . Parents handing out condoms . Leaving two negroes alone with your daugther in one room SMH . Not even my mum is allowed to bring men home

Skimmed over the thread

It's a difficult one

Growing up, I remember if the girl I was seeing was White/mixed, then it was caj to just roll to their yard more time. Unless the dad was big Dave..

BUT

If I was seeing a Black or Asian girl, then straight away you knew finding a chilling place was gon be peak.

HERE Comes the best bit though, mainly for the proud VIP2 fathers of daddy's little girl..

...Just cos Fauzia and Rehana (dun know the muslim) or Grace and Jemima weren't allowed boys round. Doesn't mean they weren't getting dealt with. So really it's a question of whether you want her to loose it in the park, or under the comfort of your/her home!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW I'm never having kids..

• Upvote 3

All I'm saying is that there were girls involved, that had the strict dad, the loving dad, the sharia law lifestyle, etc, etc

they were all there cuzzie

I don't know whose to blame

I just know it happened..

...I think as a parent (and this i'm not), you ought to consider it a bit more. and through my experiences, I'm not entirely convinced on the oldschool mentality of how daughters are brought up, it needs some tinkering to say the least...

i think having a mum that is a bredrin to your daughter is crucial. whether she should be buying her a double bed and some rubbers... boy.

IT'S PEAK.

• Upvote 1

I would hope that any child i have could approach me to discuss this without feeling intimidated as that's what drives them do it at friends houses,parks etc. As for morals well plenty of people say they have them but behind closed doors well.. A girl could say she's 'good' but could be f*ck*ng 10 guys on the low.

Like i said i want my kids to be able to ask me anything within reason that's how you demystify sex.

• Upvote 1

You can be strict, raise your kids right, give them all the right morals & principles, but if you let them run with anyone, well... All your hard work is undone. Cos peer pressure at them ages ore time is strionger than anything.

Real Talk, this goes back to what Carlos was saying about the mum being friends with the daughter.

If the mum has that close relationship then she will know when Kaya from across the road is behaving like an ass and clue the daughter up accordingly.

You need parents in the know or it's over.