Would you let your teenage son or daughter have sex in your house ?

Guest petercrotch

dysfunctional is nothing to do with job titles bro. its the dynamics, them ones where the kids see the parents doing f*ckry to each other and their siblings. Or just genenerally not behaving how you would expect parents to behave.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I understand her doing this.

I (think I'd) do the same for my son and I assume she sees and identifies with the daughters perspective more than I or any other man ever will.

/

Raising your daughter strict and morally just is a good way to have a good daughter. But 'black sheep' and 'bad eggs' aren't words people made up for fun. You could always have a daughter that's just destined to end up in the trash no matter what you do.

Guest petercrotch

I remember one church i went to back in the day . The pastor had an affair with his female underpastor ( i think thats what they are called) , another pastor had an affair .

One next pastor got convicted of rape . That was all in one church .

In the other some pengting who was a female pastor she had an affair with some other dude in the church .

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

nah man u susceptible to get duppied

daughter especially but i reckon if my son was over 18 it will be a boys will be boys ting

better not be louder thn me and the wife tho

Pmsl @ the moaning comp ur gonna have with ur son

Madness