Parasite you know...

TF S4DK

Guest petercrotch

Does a naughty kid always need to be diagnosed with an illness ? He's most probably just a little sh*t not ill .

And all this talk about his mum is a bad parent is air . Sometimes a parent can only do so much

ADHD is something else. dont believe in it personally. just another money spinner for the drugs makers

i feel the same. swear the hyper/ naughty kids back in the day was just the class clowns etc, not called ADHD. most grew out of it by teen years n that, now if a kid is hyper or a little bad its ADHD straight away, then they grow up thinking they have a condition/excuse for doing what they are doing.

obviously there are some diff situations.

• Upvote 1

ADHD is something else. dont believe in it personally. just another money spinner for the drugs makers

i feel the same. swear the hyper/ naughty kids back in the day was just the class clowns etc, not called ADHD. most grew out of it by teen years n that, now if a kid is hyper or a little bad its ADHD straight away, then they grow up thinking they have a condition/excuse for doing what they are doing.

obviously there are some diff situations.

they give them ritalin, and parents will swear by it as having helped their kids improvegive ritalin to chimps and it will calm them down toodoesnt mean the chimp needed it.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

That's like me saying I don't believe in homosexuality just a money spinner for ky jelly

d*ckhead

are you in secondary school? cos you talk as cleverly as someone who is

As cleverly???

This f*ckin fag cannot be serious smh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1