Parasite you know...

TF S4DK

ADHD is something else. dont believe in it personally. just another money spinner for the drugs makers

have to agree tbh,

every child i have ever known has displayed signs of being what could be refered to as depicting at least "slight ADHD"

children being hyper active and somewhat restless is down to them being children,

the random branding of endless kids as having problems just takes away from the kids who actually have conditions,

My Auntie who has been a teacher for nearly 20 years with no problem or cause for concern was recently diagnosed as being slightly dyslexic, she was pissed and was set to argue about it until she found out the equipment she could obtain due to her "problem" so she just marks her students work on her new laptop now.

think the concern was raised by her making a silly mispelling of a word, there/their sort of thing,

just filmed this on my way home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOlbaS_zDAo

58 bus aint ordinary bruh

He's telling the truth if you think about it. Maybe not 'only', but you could have interjected!

The raw materials come from the earth. They are transported by sea to be processed/used. What's the problem?

He's basically saying the wealth of the country that he is in (UK) did not come from the earth or the waters around the UK. It came from elsewhere.

He's not educated, he came here for the manual work that was offered to Jamaicans by the UK. He's basically an environmentalist :lol:

Guest petercrotch

Not going to lie when i saw this first i laughed and went on and on about how i would " beat the yout " then i looked back and realised this is heartbreaking . To hear a black boy speak to his mother like that is so sad . I also have a bigger problem with this whole clip .

The fact that you can be having a private argument with one of your family members then it will find its way onto youtube is sick . This is an invasion of someones privacy .video should be taken down

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

she did the right thing. kept control of the child (kept him in the seat), kept control of herself while in public (didn't hit him in public), and hopefully dealt with the matter at home

"remember there is a consequence" at 2:06. well worded

really well played considerin yute called her "embarrassing and shameful"