2 years in solitary for 22 million, would you do it?

Drift

Motivation can make a man superhuman and last 2 yrs easily

someone who goes in knowing that he's gonna come out in 2 yrs, and receive $22m will make a person more motivated

personally, if one person did it without that knowledge of reward i see no reason why it cant be done with the knowledge of the reward

Thats the same thing.

Solitary confinement is colloquially referred to in American English as the 'hotbox', the 'hole', 'lockdown', 'AdSeg' (Administrative Segregation), the 'SHU' (pronounced 'shoe')—an acronym for security housing unit, or the 'pound'; and in British English as the 'block' or the 'cooler'. In Canada they are known as a Special Handling Unit.

It's solitary confinement, not the hole.

i doubt uve ever been shifted before

im sure ive said this before

the crimestoppers stencil on the ceiling was ingrained in my head. when i closed my eyes i could see it

i ask them to give me literature they gave me an old newspaper

i read that paper at least twice over

and that was for a few hrs - 2 yrs ur having a laugh

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

But it's solitary so 'prison life' will be whatever u make it

Do that standing on my head no qualms

About go mad....thought of £22mill will keep me sane enough

When I say prison life I mean really understand what it means to be locked up... People underestimate what it is to lose their freedom.

Then no connection with humans, no light, f*ck off... It's torture and you wanna do it for 2 years yeah?

You niggas go ADHD when you lose Vip2 for an hour...

Tbh I quite like being on my own I enjoy my own company I could do it for 22mill easily In fact I can't actually believe we are debating this...moistness levels are raising on here lol

Fam please tell me when I've ever gone 'ADHD' when vip2 has been down?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Well ur a d*ck then I would be spending at least 22k on my first night of freedom

Come to think of it I think it would probably easier for most man than having to spend 2 years in normal cells with the rest of the crims

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Fam I'm gonna be in there on my ones u think I give a f*ck about a wash??

22mill I'll bite my own toe nails

Then when I get out hit the brothel and pay 5 slags 2 lick me clean

Well ur a d*ck then I would be spending at least 22k on my first night of freedom

Come to think of it I think it would probably easier for most man than having to spend 2 years in normal cells with the rest of the crims

no im just not that hungry to be rich, im living fine now and i wouldnt wanna lose 2 years of that.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Allow it ur not living anywhere near the life of someone who has 22million

Have u even got A mill?

Smh ur a d*ckhead....don't wanna miss 2 years of the life u got now pmsl

£30,000 per DAY

:blink:

Ofcourse it COULD be done but its a massive sacrifice in exchange for a lot of money.

Imagine friends or family members die while your inside and you have to live with the fact that you missed their last days because CHOSE to be inside out of greed?

Some things money cant buy / replace...

The solitary part of this wouldn't bother me at all, I go months without speaking to people normally anyway. It is the boredom that would make me kill myself I think, 2 years staring at a blank wall would be pretty bad I don't think I would come out mentally stable enough to enjoy the money.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

The solitary part of this wouldn't bother me at all, I go months without speaking to people normally anyway. It is the boredom that would make me kill myself I think, 2 years staring at a blank wall would be pretty bad I don't think I would come out mentally stable enough to enjoy the money.

Just count to 22,000,000

Been in the seg in Belmarsh tbh it was quite relaxing was in there for a month when I got out they tried to put me in a cell with 2 distraction burglars so I told the screws if they don't put me in a single cell I will gladly move to someone so u have to take me back to the seg

For 22 mil the seg is an experience I would GLADLY have again however if your mind ain't strong you could have problems still