Telling her to exercise

Captain Planet

No, I need to tone up and he motivates me.

Sorry but this is huge pet hate of mine. There is no such thing as 'toning up.'

How?

/

More black girls need to be going gym but i think its getting to some girls heads now, i've been seeing some slim girls with nice shape in the gym recently, and i don't know why i like a girl in shape but i don't want her to be brolic, she needs to keep that softness as well.

• Downvote 2

No, I need to tone up and he motivates me.

Sorry but this is huge pet hate of mine. There is no such thing as 'toning up.'

How?

/

More black girls need to be going gym but i think its getting to some girls heads now, i've been seeing some slim girls with nice shape in the gym recently, and i don't know why i like a girl in shape but i don't want her to be brolic, she needs to keep that softness as well.

True though innit/

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the same situation mate.

My gf has put on some weight in the past 6 months, she is beautiful and has a great body but in certain areas I'm noticing fat which wasn't there before.

She notices it too and it really distresses her, which is sad because she is quite slim and does not need to lose alot of weight in reality.

I try to be constructive with my advice on nutrition and exercise and I eat very healthy - she tries to follow in my footsteps but as she has a sweet tooth she ends up eating deserts etc.

Its hard to talk on the subject with females because weight is such a sensitive subject and you need to be careful what you say and how you say it in order not to cause offence.. Sometimes I find that whichever way I word it, I will cause offense so I bite my tongue.

Many times I've got her going to the gym 3x a week, but its consistency that is the problem. So she will only keep it up for 2 or 3 weeks max then slip back into old ways. I think if the person does not REALLY want it themselves, its impossible to make them dedicate the required hours to make a difference to their bodies. Unfortunately, the older the woman gets the harder it will be to shift the weight. It really is a case of sieze the moment before you can't and I advise all males who notice "extra bits" to encourage their partner to get to the gym and eat healthy.. but you must lead by example. No point saying do this and that whilst your eating a BK or sipping on a pint.

• Upvote 1

simply tell that girl shes gaining weight - go gym

ive done this before and ill do it again

however my character is of an upfront/say it like it is so any girl im ibnvolved with and knows me properly would expect me to say stuff like that if needed

all this go gym with her / drop hints type of thing is long

strong c/s. you gotta make these kind of conversations the norm from early.

my girl knows i'm about my fitness, i'm always trying to improve my health and going on about carbs protein etc. so she always tells me when i've put on muscle or fat. shes on the thick side of things, so things can get peak for her very quickly if she eats sh*t.

i noticed that she was eating quite a lot of rubbish/eating out a lot recently. it's only one day when she came over wearing a new pair of red jeans that i noticed how fat she'd gotten, was looking at her like look at this indulgent walrus rolling all over my bed

i was just staring at her and i said, you've gotten fat, maybe you should tone it down on the sh*t food? she basically didn't speak to me until the morning after that. but it was worth it she started going to the gym every other day banging cardio and eating healthy again. hope that sh*t lasts

• Upvote 9

• 2 months later...

Would anyone leave her if she didn't take heed?

Boy...

Infact f*ck it i would have to say, bitches want honesty in a relationship then i'ma bring that to the table. Allow your chick getting complacent, deep down she probably knows shes gained a few pounds but i guess shes thinking

'well my man don't seem to mind so not a problem'