WHO IS WORTH MORE? WHO IS MORE SUCCESSFUL?

imhim

you gotta remember these guys sales/deals dont mean anything. its all to do with the contract they've signed, which none of us will ever know.

exactly

Tinie >>> Chipmunk >>> dappy ( most of his career he has had to split his money three ways ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tinchy

i'd go this way also.

God, who gives a flying f*ck? Get your own money/success game up. That's the problem with people these days, always watching another man's life/pocket. What's more worrying is that there are people making money from worrying about other people's lives/pockets. #headasplode#

don't worry about that mate, i can speak for myself and say that i'm alright financially right now, also i reserve the right to speculate about a celebrities worth.

i wanna know how much he made off having written in the stars as the theme to last year's wrestlemania, that's serious money.

Was it the full track or just the beat though?

Not to mention the lucozade ad and sky sports opening credits

If it was just the beat then surely the money goes to the producer?

Maybe TF can help.

Dont use Written In The Stars to judge Tinie worth. As I know for a fact Written In The Stars was a auctioned track, that Tinie/his major label paid the most for. Plus we dont know how his publishing works/if he sold it.

Success and value are two different things... I think Tinie is the most succesful, which is a value in itself... In terms of riches I'd say they are all pretty much the same, probably Tinchy the least (but I think Tinchy has the biggest selling single out of the lot of them, not that it means anything much in terms of riches but you could argue it shows more success), but Tinie has in essence done the least work out of the 4 to get his riches.

Dont use Written In The Stars to judge Tinie worth. As I know for a fact Written In The Stars was a auctioned track, that Tinie/his major label paid the most for.

Success and value are two different things... In terms of riches I'd say they are all pretty much the same, probably Tinchy the least, but Tinie has in essence done the least work out of the 4.

Real Talk

chip is makin money tho, and his shooting vids out in miami n sh*t, tinchie has been out of the scene for awhile, recently made a comeback, dappy is no where near as rich as the other two

id say

chip>>>tinchy>>>dappy

tinie tempah is murkin all of them tho

His label is paying for all that though, just like they paid for the Trey Songz and Chris Brown feature.

chip is makin money tho, and his shooting vids out in miami n sh*t, tinchie has been out of the scene for awhile, recently made a comeback, dappy is no where near as rich as the other two

id say

chip>>>tinchy>>>dappy

tinie tempah is murkin all of them tho

Dude has a solo deal now and both his N Dubz albums went platinum, infact I swear the 2nd N Dubz album is the highest selling urban album ever.