WHO IS WORTH MORE? WHO IS MORE SUCCESSFUL?

imhim

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Basically guy was getting paid by making White middle class teen friendly music...ie chippy diddy chip + diamonds etc (first album)

Then he gassed himself into thinking he was actually a real rapper and f*cked his money up

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Guy wanted that look so bad lol placed a bunch of stars and music notes spread across his arm and called it a sleeve...then stuck a clock on his chest smh

/

Yh but as said previuos it's just the hook which does not feature tinnie

The hate for chip is strong.

/

From what I heard his album still sold and did ok. It's just that with all the big name features and promotion costs, it cost a lot more than his 1st album to make and didnt make as much money as they expected from such a big push.

/

From what I heard his album still sold and did ok. It's just that with all the big name features and promotion costs, it cost a lot more than his 1st album to make and didnt make as much money as they expected from such a big push.

The album flopped, Lets not sugar quote it.

• Upvote 2

/

Selling 9,000 in your first week ain't ok when your paying 80 bags for one feature.

/

The album flopped, Lets not sugar quote it.