Verry talented players that never had a lotta England caps/career

CrillzCity

------------------------------------------------------------Martyn----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dixon----------------------------------------Bruce------------------------Wes Brown--------------------------------------------------------------Winterburn

Anderton------------------------------------Le Tissier------------------------Wise--------------------------------------------------------------------Merson

------------------------------------------------------Fowler--------------------------------Ian Wright--------------------------------------------------------------

Matt Li Tissier>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

if he played for a bigger team and with better players around him he would of excelled

In an exclusive SunSport interview, Xavi admitted: "The man I absolutely loved watching as a kid was Matt Le Tissier after seeing the highlights on TV of his extraordinary goals.

"His talent was out of the norm. He could dribble past seven or eight players but without speed — he just walked past them. For me he was sensational.

"We had a programme on Spanish TV with the best goals from around Europe. He was always the star.

"I was 10 or even younger. He was definitely an idol."

Xavi is the man at the heart of Barcelona and Spain's sizzling passing game. Everything goes through him for both sides who have taken football by storm in recent years with an extraordinary brand of possession football

• Upvote 1

John Barnes

/thread

He got 79 caps lol that is alot and played in 3 tournaments.

Yea I know, his England career was nowhere near his club career though.

Not many players got 79 caps for they're country and played in 3 major tournaments..

John Barnes name should never be in here IMO.

John Barnes

/thread

Hold on , did i just see Michael Ricketts name? :confused::lmao:

Hes gotta be one of the worst players to EVER put on a England shirt , let alone in this thread.

SMH

John Barnes

/thread

Not many players got 79 caps for they're country and played in 3 major tournaments..

Leave toney he's chatting sh*t. May as well put in David beckham seeing as his international career was also nothing like his club career

That's how I know certain people don't know football.

Barnes was mainly a sub for World Cup 86 and 90.

87/89 Barnes was arguably top 3 players in the world, obviously it was due to England's system but Barnes wasn't able to recreate anywhere near the form he displayed for Liverpool.

Peter Beardsley said Barnes was the best player he ever played with, Barnes should have a legacy like Maradona.

Beckham has always been a starter for his country, regardless of what happened he actually had a good International career, can't compare to Barnes.

• Upvote 1

John Barnes

/thread

Hes gotta be one of the worst players to EVER put on a England shirt , let alone in this thread.

SMH

SMH?

Do you remember what happend to Michael Ricketts?

SMH @ YOU.

John Barnes

/thread

Leave toney he's chatting sh*t. May as well put in David beckham seeing as his international career was also nothing like his club career

That's how I know certain people don't know football.

Barnes was mainly a sub for World Cup 86 and 90.

87/89 Barnes was arguably top 3 players in the world, obviously it was due to England's system but Barnes wasn't able to recreate anywhere near the form he displayed for Liverpool.

Peter Beardsley said Barnes was the best player he ever played with, Barnes should have a legacy like Maradona.

Beckham has always been a starter for his country, regardless of what happened he actually had a good International career, can't compare to Barnes.

gotta c/s toney

barnes came on 86 and shouldve had 2 assists, england fans were throwing bananas at him when he came back

he shouldve been first name on the team sheet for his entire england career

John Barnes

/thread

SMH

SMH?

Do you remember what happend to Michael Ricketts?

SMH @ YOU.

You're mad, he was one of the best strikers in England for a 5 yr period. Should of had as many caps as heskey

Collymore during his Liverpool time

But yes was very bait man like cole wright and Ferdinand were destroying the league and hardly getting games, whilst Shearer going years without scoring for England before Euro 96

Le Tisser was sick shame he never won league, same will happen with Gerrard a great player but never to win the league