When it comes to di scoumz theres none better

Aquaman

TF do you know how the licence money is shared out?

Like yor bum hole, its widely distributed across the country

u seem to have this obsession with bums of late. you can always include yours when you distribute your mixtapes across europei was expecting some contract signing info still.. go on.

hvz290.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

What about if u have cable/satellite

Can't they find out if u have these services and then challenge you for a licence?

Never actually got y ur cable/satellite provider don't cover ur licence anyway

the thing about the inspectors is they obviously have targets and will concentrate on certain areas every now and then

once they concentrate on your area, its a dodge thing OR just go get the licence cos they will focus on your house and get lots of evidence

thats why a flat is easier or if theyve already taken you off their list after inspection.

they dont just use white vans now as i know someone who got stung and the surveillance was done from different cars parked near her house

kinda foolish of them tho.. well to do family as well had to pay 1000 fine.

having a satellite outside your house doesnt mean its you who installed it, nor do they have the right to come in and check

but seeing that outside your house and you dont have a licence just adds to the evidence and red light that flags up.

What about if u have cable/satellite

Can't they find out if u have these services and then challenge you for a licence?

Never actually got y ur cable/satellite provider don't cover ur licence anyway

you only need a tv licence to watch or record LIVE tv

if you have a box simply saying i only watch 4od or bbc iplayer is fine

they are looking at changing it to cover on demand services but in any case you just don't let them into your domicile

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

So what I could just throw away my ariel invite man in and say I only watch DVDs etc no live tv?

Surely the licence is simply for physically owning the tv same way when u have a car u can't say oh i never drive it so i don't need road tax to park it on the street

So what I could just throw away my ariel invite man in and say I only watch DVDs etc no live tv?

Surely the licence is simply for physically owning the tv same way when u have a car u can't say oh i never drive it so i don't need road tax to park it on the street

you don't even need to throw your aerial away

no the license is needed to watch or record live tv. this and only this, you can do anything else you want with your tv and not need a license, don't take my word for it though please read the terms for yourself.

So how is TV licencing policed generally then? since they cannot come into your house unless you let them in? (are there grounds where they can gain right to enter your house) court order etc?

Obv i know when when you buy a new tv, you have to provide your address at the stores who then pass on etc.

LOL @ surveillance..

I can't believe peeps still fall for this bollocks.

it happens but not common. they threaten and blag at first that they have evidence, but people have been presented with evidence of the dates times and proof of TV transmissionnot sure if there is anyway of proving it was LIVE tv still but perhaps it scares enough pple to just confess

I dont give my full government name when I purchase electronics.

Most of the letters they send out are addressed to occupier anyway.

never give my real name for most things genrally

when you buy a new tv just write anything

as long as u keep the receipt ur good

there is no lawful obligation to provide your real name and adress to electronic establishments

there isnt even a lawful obligation to give ur real info to the filth

• 2 weeks later...