Amir Khan gets engaged..gives GF 100k ring

MARVELL

Guest petercrotch

O look another famous asian person getting married to an asian bird . No doubt they will breed like crazy and have full asian kids and will be able to give abit back to the communitty and their full asian kids will give back to their communnity and will leave them,businnnes , and give oppertunitys to more asian kids . Not none of this half black ish

Mr patel'sssssssssss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black people . YEAH I SAID IT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

O look another famous asian person getting married to an asian bird . No doubt they will breed like crazy and have full asian kids and will be able to give abit back to the communitty and their full asian kids will give back to their communnity and will leave them,businnnes , and give oppertunitys to more asian kids . Not none of this half black ish

what have you done for your peoples lately or are you working hard for the white shareholders?

\good for amir didnt let a daemon call him darling then get weak at the knees unlike the bounty cohorts

• Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

what have you done for your peoples lately or are you working hard for the white shareholders?

\good for amir didnt let a daemon call him darling then get weak at the knees unlike the bounty cohorts

For a working class person i have done enough within my means for black people .

And there are no white shareholders in the FULLY OWNED ALL BLACK business that i am involved in .

swear shes from a well off new york family

Most Pakistani people aren't called Patel that's Indian name and non Muslim. Pakistan and India are different language, religion, 2 seperare countries, 2 countries at war, dress different etc

• Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch

Most Pakistani people aren't called Patel that's Indian name and non Muslim. Pakistan and India are different language, religion, 2 seperare countries, 2 countries at war, dress different etc

I know that , it was a joke and ok i will reprhase that . Asians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black people

• Downvote 7