Interview with a useless lying c*nt

MF Cunt

How you making 40m worth of sales profit in the summer, when in 6 years we have made 9m more.

Do you even understand the term sales?

When I go into a shop and buy a can of coke, the shop keeper has made a sale.

When I ask him how many cans of coke has he sold he'll tell me 1 can sir

I ask him how much that can of coke is worth and he'll tell me 69p sir

Did I ask him how much it cost him to buy that can of coke?

Did I ask him to deduct his cost of buying that coke from the price of which he sold it for?

Arthimiphobia

Our wage bill rose 12% last year

Park - £3,000,000 + (£2m Wages)

Arshavin - £5,000,000 + (4m Wages)

Almunia - £500,000 + (2.6m Wages)

Denilson - £1,000,000 + (2m Wages)

Chamakh - £4,000,000 + (3m WageS)

Diaby - £3,750,000 + (3m Wages)

Squillaci - £1,100,000 + (3m Wages)

Bendtner - £5,000,000 + (3m Wages)

Vela - £2,750,000 +(1.5m Wages)

Rosicky - £4,000,000 + (4m Wages)

Walcott - £12,000,000 + (5m Wages)

£42,000,000 in Sales

£33,000,000 in Wages

-

Your not getting 3m for a player who is going to do national service in two seasons.

Arshavin will have a year left in the summer and only wants to go Zenit, who only wanted to pay 3m in Jan...

Rosicky is currently free to talk to clubs it would seem, so I dunno how we getting 4m.

That said you have undervalued some.

You obviously have no conceptual idea about minimax regret, maximax and maximin.

Go do some reading before you try take this approach about being an expert in every field of topic you decide to participate in.

The problem with you is you can never enter the debate from a distance and look to learn from others

You're always the one who has all the answers

You're always the one who has the sole power of judging right from wrong.

Don't think I've ever seen you agree with anyone on this website before.

Then again you're the fountain of all knowledge and all things living

Probably why you're so paranoid.

Arsenal Football Club has announced a price freeze on General Admission season-ticket renewals for next season.

The move means 35,000 existing Gold Level season-ticket holders will see no price increase in watching games at Emirates Stadium for the forthcoming campaign.

Arsenal season tickets include 26 matches consisting of 19 Barclays Premier League home matches plus seven cup games from European competitions and the FA Cup.

Announcing the decision, Arsenal Chief Executive Ivan Gazidis said: "We understand the pressure fans are under in the current economic climate and hope this will go some way to helping them.

"Our season-ticket holders are the heart of our Club and we are recognising their loyalty by holding their ticket prices for next season.

"This is the fourth year out of six that we have held season-ticket prices flat against continuing pressure to keep pace with rising operational and player costs.”

The process for supporters to renew Gold Level season tickets will start in April.

Meanwhile, Club Level season tickets, which are available to 7,000 supporters and are different to GA season tickets as they cover all first-team home fixtures, will go up by an average of two per cent.

Supporters wishing to renew Club Level season tickets have until April 10, 2012 to guarantee their seats for next season.

Details about General Admission match ticket prices will be released once a full review, in consultation with supporters’ groups, is complete.

In order to make it easier for season-ticket holders unable to come to matches to sell their tickets online, a significantly-enhanced version of the Ticket Exchange system will be available for the start of 2012/13 season.

This is another initiative designed to help fans manage their annual spending on watching Arsenal matches at Emirates Stadium.

Ivan Gazidis added: "We are working to make it easier for supporters to spread the cost of coming to matches. The approach to season tickets, the development of Ticket Exchange and our work on general pricing are all focused on this area."

All Club Level season-ticket holders will shortly receive communication regarding the renewal process.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/free-video-gazidis-on-season-ticket-prices

Arsenal midfielder Andrey Arshavin has completed his loan move to Zenit St Petersburg until the end of the season.

Skysports.com reported earlier on Friday a deal had been agreed to bring the Russia international back to Zenit, the club from which he joined the Gunners in January 2009.

Arshavin confirmed the deal had been finalised on the final day of the Russian transfer window.

He said on his official Twitter account on Friday evening: "It's done."

The 30-year-old has struggled for form at Arsenal this season but no transfer emerged during the January window.

However, with Gervinho back from the Africa Cup of Nations, Arshavin has secured a return to his homeland.