One girl I was dealing with before Christmas

Mr. Air Max 90

Wow wondered why this was in whatever just read the last few pages and :lol:

The revenge comes like

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

:lol:

Guest chap44uns

. I'm feeling to just go myself and report it, either that or I find who the guy was and end up flying a bird.

daafbdca40fc1fbb3601e5f244372438.gif

rgs

s\

\hr

\thzd

jtr

ahnr

btr

nth

hsarj

e

jaeth

a

omd

wer

wd

a

sd

a

s

d

a

d

as

da

f

zx

c

xzc

4 2

`

2e

Honestly if this isn't some planned in advance vip2 hype then this was the best possible outcome really. Now you know

1) She wasn't raped

2) This is just the tip of what she's prepared to do. Girls that cry rape are heartless; guarantee she would watch a man go down for 5 years for her lie without shedding a single tear.

3) You can cut her off right now and not be in any worse condition.

Sometimes it's nice to have a girl emotionally attached to you but she is f*ck*ng next guys and lying about it to you.

• Upvote 2

Rick Kid>>>>

Crown him.

He's been reading Sun Tzu, listening to Stillmatic and watching the Frieza Saga for a good 3 years... Now look.

How many times do I have to say I'm not Adidas? So what if that queef wearing faggot pressed her too.

51.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Creasing at how he switched his style up as well.

I could of sworn he was talking about the Goddess Isis herself in the opening post. Now it's "so what if he pressed her too?", like she's the village bike.

You know he was like fef26733c2e3b7884c3b50bedb9183252112e2ff.gif after reading Rich Kid's post.

P

M

S

L

. I'm feeling to just go myself and report it, either that or I find who the guy was and end up flying a bird.

rgs

s\

\hr

\thzd

jtr

ahnr

btr

nth

hsarj

e

jaeth

a

some good bars good gifs on here, exposure got flipped nicely, airmax is pissed, i dont even need a video, finally weve had a happy ending to an exposure topic

the birthmark on her bum is distinguishable, couldn't be denied

/

VIP2 has saved You. now You know the truth about the girl. don't forget to thank us and visit the Love and Life room for more info on how to stay on top of things with these bicches

lol so it took rich kid 4 years to find this girl and have sex with her for revenge?

man upped pics of his sister. whatever it takes is whatever it takes

how bout a pic of the girl's face though, so we can judge Adidas' idea of wifeyable beauty?

we got another Hall of Famer in the making

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

rgs

s\

\hr

\thzd

jtr

ahnr

btr

nth

hsarj

e

jaeth

a

omd

wer

wd

a

sd

a

s

d

a

d

as

da

f

zx

c

xzc

4 2

`

2e

gh

c

h

n

ghn

g

h

n

g

g

g

j

gf

j

tyy

jm

n

nh

nj

*dies*

"that ether, that sh*t that makes your soul burn slow"

f*ck

air max is adidas

he baited himself when he made that thread about the white dude from the gamefaqs uk messageboard, getting whined on by black girls in a club

i remember adidas making references, and even a thread or two in relaltion to that specific board during rwd/early vip2 days

Rick Kid>>>>

Crown him.

He's been reading Sun Tzu, listening to Stillmatic and watching the Frieza Saga for a good 3 years... Now look.

&

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: