Going back to the tottenham slewage thread from thursday...

BlackaDaBerry

As i got off the train and walked out of seven sisters station, I was offered a freedom pass for ã10 and asked for 3 ciggies....all within 5 minutes waiting at the bus stop...when on the bus 476 there was some mad turkish guy emceeing at the top of his voice.....it sounded suttin like dis"mananananananananananananan...man like me....der na na neenananadernernernerner....bad boy...." he was rockin back and forth like a retard whilst shakin his head like wiley....."N17 is SCUMMISH, DIRTY and f*ckED...Also a dirty Kosovan made me put a ã50 bet on which i lost so i now hate all Kosovans from Totty...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i got off the train and walked out of seven sisters station, I was offered a freedom pass for ã10 and asked for 3 ciggies....all within 5 minutes waiting at the bus stop...when on the bus 476 there was some mad turkish guy emceeing at the top of his voice.....it sounded suttin like dis"mananananananananananananan...man like me....der na na neenananadernernernerner....bad boy...." he was rockin back and forth like a retard whilst shakin his head like wiley....."N17 is SCUMMISH, DIRTY and f*cked...Also a dirty Kosovan made me put a ã50 bet on which i lost so i now hate all Kosovans from Totty...
What do you expect. You're in a f*cking shithole infested with retards.

As i got off the train and walked out of seven sisters station, I was offered a freedom pass for ã10 and asked for 3 ciggies....all within 5 minutes waiting at the bus stop...when on the bus 476 there was some mad turkish guy emceeing at the top of his voice.....it sounded suttin like dis"mananananananananananananan...man like me....der na na neenananadernernernerner....bad boy...." he was rockin back and forth like a retard whilst shakin his head like wiley....."N17 is SCUMMISH, DIRTY and f*cked...Also a dirty Kosovan made me put a ã50 bet on which i lost so i now hate all Kosovans from Totty...
suk ur mum until shes in pain

Theres one example of a c*nt straight outta Totty.

heres one example of a c*nt hating on Totty.

You live in a shithole.

You live in a shithole.
who da fuk r you the mayor of fukin poshville

f*ck TOTTENHAM rolleyes2.gif

I don't know why but I thought this would be a good place to sayI had to reach college on a one off todayI weren't bothered to pay for a ticketthe station had no barriersclocked plain clothed feds straightkept coolwalked past thought i got away with itgot 4 steps down the lady stops mei blag it, yer i have a travelcard show them my oyster knowing they can't check itthe lady was ready to let me go then the ever helpful black police hating the urban youth officer stepped inwent on long and made me walk with him to the T.I's deskgot lucky and she said she dind't have anywhere to check if my oyster was validanyway the whole point of thiswas that the fed police woman clearly in her late 20sasked me where i got my crooks denim fromand that she liked itwtf

How can someone make you put down a ã50 bet?
Well i put £3 in the machine....gambled up to £20 the guy showed me 3 bets and got me up to £50 then i was gonna take it and go but he goes 'ah one more, one more' so i did and i lost the whole f*ckin lot....the f*ckin speng.....i felt to spark him still...I made it back tho still hate the dirty kosvans... biggrin.gif

Guest asclepius

Why the racism towards kosovans? If you dont mind being called racist names then fair dues but if you do mind then dont say it about other races. Especially sub-white ones.

wots with the wierd 'A' when u write £50 down?And if u wanna know about funny easter european types come to margate. There's a massive hotel there call the Nayland Rock that's been converted into bedsits for asylum seekers whilst their applications get processed. They all dress like they're out of happy days!

Why the racism towards kosovans? If you dont mind being called racist names then fair dues but if you do mind then dont say it about other races.Especially sub-white ones.
I've never liked kosovans....I especially hate eastern europeans in bookies that have lost all their own money and then start tryin to gamble with other peoples....tryin to put money on buttons with their short stubby fingers and flat back heads....I don't like you...i think ur sexually frustrated and have an inferiority complex....In fact i hope you die slowly with p*ssy boils up ur pum and every other orifice.....in fact i reckon ur a dirty Kosovan... biggrin.gif