Honour killing in the making (NSFW)

Bruno Di Gradi

the guy who put this out is a c*nt. Stupid stuff like this is the reason why soo many girls have trust issues with us guys, everyone is saying she is a hoe like giving head is a new thing, how do you know that this guy she gave head to didn't lead her on thinking it would be more than this... does she even know she is getting filmed?? i hate guys that do this to women... treat women how you'd like your mum, sister or daughter to be treated

Give this guy a cape

:lmao: :lmao:

STOP DEFENDING THESE HOES

ABOUT HE MIGHT HAVE LEAD HER ON

PRETTY SURE SHE HAS A BRAIN TO THINK WITH, AND A BODY TO ACT ON THOUGHTS WITH?

FFS MAN

MAYBE IF HER JUDGEMENT WAS NOT SO POOR THEN SHE WOULDN'T BE ON CAMERA SUCKING A MANS d*ck

• Upvote 1

Looks like one of them Asian girls who family have already disowned her. Would not be surprised if she lived in a hostel and has been abused by dad/brother/uncle quite a few of them kinda of chicks in tower hamlets some hold it down but looking at her don't think she has.

• Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch

As soon as i saw the red hair pon di back of her head i knew she aint catching no honour killing . No strict muslim family will allow bushra to have red hair trust me

• Upvote 2