Wagamama

Dan.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been curious to go here for time.I never had sushi and wanna try it as some people I know have been hyping it.After exams I may consider it or just head to nandos like always.

i had the chilli men noodles..was nice
Sounds homo. I was meant to go once, flopped. I do intend to go but ive been wiping my ass with the Metro for the last few days so EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE me if 30 pound noodles aint at the top of my priorities right about now.

i had the chilli men noodles..was nice
Sounds homo. I was meant to go once, flopped. I do intend to go but ive been wiping my ass with the Metro for the last few days so EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE me if 30 pound noodles aint at the top of my priorities right about now.
lol! Times r hard 4 sum i feel 4 u man.

ã7 for a nice bit of foood..
Swear someone said it was pricey :? Cheap as chips. Might go.
I thought the same as you...ã30 noodles.I am all the more eager to go if it's that cheap.

LOLSide orders are like ã5 a piece, meals are like ã7. Drinks are like ã2 upwards. Your bill will rocket if you are not careful. And going by your budgeting, you one of the people who will suffer as a result.

LOLSide orders are like ã5 a piece, meals are like ã7. Drinks are like ã2 upwards. Your bill will rocket if you are not careful. And going by your budgeting, you one of the people who will suffer as a result.
LOL biggrin.gif You put the tight in Titan. No homo obviously.

LOL biggrin.gif You put the tight in Titan. No homo obviously.
That's not being tight. That's being realistic. It is expensive. Not something you should buy willy nilly. Especially when I'm sure I recall you saying you spent ã100 on tattoo and had hardly any money left for the month. Average bill per person is like ã15-ã20. If you don't think that is pricey you are smoking rocks from the curbside.PS: Chicken Katsu Curry is the bang bang, with some Negima Yakitori and I'm good.