Ravel Morrison Watch

Mame Biram Diouf

ravel-morrison-england.jpg

No point clogging up the man utd thread with it anymore. Going to keep this thread updated with his performances at West Ham and hopefully the England under 21 team.

Hopefully loads of quality performances to come, along with goals and assists.

Signed a 3 and a half year deal. However I cannot see him being there beyond 18 months without someone else coming in for him.

I know some people say yeah loads of players have had the talent and not made it what makes him different? Well watching him for the reserves and even luckily live a couple times, the boy is quality.

Has that raw I do not give a f*ck who I am against sort of attitude and flair.

Really pissed off we let Ljacic slip away because Eikrem was coming through, then we let Eikrem go because apparently Ravel was next in line to the throne, now we have given Ravel away.

Anyone seen how West Ham have played this season and with what system etc?

Im guessing he will be a sub for Lansbury until the end of the season Big Sam is talking about him helping them get promoted so he must have first team plans.

Hope he can let him express himself like he did with Jay-Jay at Bolton (Who I am surprised did not try and sign him).

But he is in good hands with West Ham producing some of Englands best ever players, so hopefully he uses this negative energy to prove everyone one and doesn't just give up.

ravel-morrison.gif

• Downvote 3

He is happy to have linked up with Sam Allardyce'sspacer.gif side and the talented 18-year-old is eager to impress the Hammers faithful.

"I'm really pleased to have signed," Morrison told the club's official website.

"The move has happened very quickly and I'm looking forward to hopefully moving up to the Premier League with West Ham soon.

"I'm an attacking player and I'm hoping to get the fans on their feet.

"I met with Sam Allardyce this morning and he welcomed me to the club.

"I also played with Robert Hall in the England team and I know him well so that will be really helpful to have someone here that I know."

Ravel Ryan Morrison @RavelMorrison49

thanks for everyone who's supported me threw the years while I have been @ manchester united I have a great time I just needed to play

& also appreciate the people who have wished me luck with the move to west ham just need to get my head down and play now and show everyone

What I can do x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWsFa6TZ_j0

Back from september, surprised never heard it before

Excellent listen, talks about how he was first spotted and signed at 8. He was training with Man City and was in their B team but they didn't fancy it.

Talks about his first game and goal 20 yards in his own half against Man City went and scored and the Man City manager even applauded LOL.

Renee rated him highly.

Just sounds like he has one of them personalties where he is eccentric tbh nobody is a ''thug'' from 8.

Best talent he has seen in academy in 12 years

Reminds him of Gazza

Allow turning this into redcafe.

What by having a topic on one player who I have hoped would make it for the past 3 years and wanting to keep updated on him?

Shall we just have 4 open topics sir? Well 3 know the transfer window has closed

If you don't wanna post in it then dont post

I fail to see what is so hard about it?

:/

• Upvote 1

swear spam play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2

I think Rav will play on the left in either formation or take Kevin Nolan's spot as the AM

--Nolan / Diop--Noble

--------Morrison---

Vaz Te--------------Maynard

-----Baldock / Cole-------

/

Vaz Te---Maynard----Morrison

that would be sick but i doubt sam would play that

Very interested to see how he does, following all the justified hype from the last 2/3 years

as much as i dislike man u he's a f*ck*ng brilliant player

If he cant stop being such a stupid c*nt and concentrate on his football he can go on to do big things. Some of the stuff i've read about him doing off the field is ridiculous though. Pisstake some people are so talented, have so much potential and wanna throw it away with stupidness

Team news for Saturday afternoon's Championship clash between West Ham and Millwall at Upton Park (kick off 12.30pm).

Nicky Maynardspacer.gif and Ricardo Vaz Tespacer.gif are in line to make their West Ham debuts.

Striker Maynard and winger Vaz Te joined the Hammers on Tuesday and will be in the squad but boss Sam Allardycespacer.gif has hinted his third deadline-day arrival, young midfielder Ravel Morrison,spacer.gif may have to bide his time.

/

Kid needs to protect his tweets and/or be the bigger man and just llow sh*t.

Such a nothing story that will add to his reputation

Former Manchester United midfielder Ravel Morrison has caused controversy after posting a homophobic threat on twitter.

Responding to suggestions he was a drug user on Twitter, the West Ham star tweeted: “Crack head ? Go suck out u little faggot your a guy that talks if u see me you try slap me I'm in manchester every week.”

http://www.goal.com/...vel-morrison-in

• Downvote 2

• 4 weeks later...