Ravel Morrison Watch

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest M12

At least half th truth has come out. The thread was how much is each player worth. To this day in the uk market Sturridge is still worth at least 20m. I hadn't seen much of Kroos play when I said 9m. Still haven't. But I recognise he's a better player than I thought he was.

Guest M12

I dont rate your opinion on football tbh. So I CBA to argue. Go back to your YouTube streams and FM games where you scout 13 year old brazillians and talk like youve been their family friend for years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You entered this thread trying it, giving all that talk people don't watch full games etc etc

Then I decided to put you in your place and remind you of your schoolboy error regarding Toni Kroos , Now you don't like it so you decide to throw a teenager tantrum

Don't do it again

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12

It's not that serious. Football is football but don't try chat shit when your recommending man like

Sone Aluko for the best team in england.

• Upvote 1

Football fans are turning fucked. Guys are talkin to me about sone aluko playing for united. But are not rating ravel Morrison. Some of you man don't actually watch full games or you're in a parallell universe.

But I'm the 1 who rates Aluko and I never said anything bad about Morrison, so you are doing what you accused Porchy of doing and taking things out of context and adding gas.

& there's noway you have seen enough of Sigurdsson to tell me Tom Cleverly has better potential lol.

must be a wind up :lol:

either way, the kid has only himself to blame, smh

the way he destroyed liverpool's kids at Anfield that time and scored the winner at the Kop end, i truly felt he was going to be that guy, smh

why is it the most talented kids are always the ones that take their ability for granted? i know loads of guys from school etc that could have easily made it but choose some dead end path instead, smh

if i had that sort of ability....