Ravel Morrison Watch

Mame Biram Diouf

This is the thing

When you make a statement that is incorrect and someone corrects you, you should actually appreciate that someone took the time out to do it

Nothing worse than a smug c*nt that doesn't know what they're talking about

Know what I mean?

I didn't come in here to drop knowledge, came in here to post that he is now free to move to Lazio

Anything else is irrelevant to me, but I do apologise for misleading John Doe and anyone else who was duped by my post into thinking he got NFA not found not guilty.

• 2 weeks later...

Landed in Italy for a move to Lazio?

Wonder if he can follow in pogbas footsteps

Landed in Italy for a move to Lazio?

Wonder if he can follow in pogbas footsteps

He will be worth 40 Mill minimum within 3 years

That is a bold statement.

I hope he's not, but can see him back in the prem for a bottom 8 side in a couple years.

Guys had way to many chances to prove his worth.

People talking about his history

1) what has he actually been convicted of? Not accused, but actually convicted of

2) He was beasting for West ham until he refused to sign up with big sam's agent

3) was isolated at Cardiff because the manager played 442 long ball and benched flair for stamina

He is moving to a team that encourage flair (Felipe Anderson) and have technical players, Italian media won't analyse every single thing he does like our media.

Plus being given the no. 4 shows they will be giving him game time. He has the ability, just needs to apply it now and block everything out. Credit where it's due aswel how many players his age would turn down a move abroad to play for a championship team instead.

• Upvote 1

I said that was fraff at the time too, ince was overhyped from day one purley because of his name