Ravel Morrison Watch

Mame Biram Diouf

Rhys was sh*t but at that level he was scoring.

Once your doing the right things at them levels, the sooner you get to playing with and against better players competitvely the better player you should become...

My point is, Wenger would without question buy Alan Shearer. However if he had a young Alan Shearer in his ranks, Shearer's would never kick on as he just ain't a Wenger type player, unless he went out on loan and done tings of course.

Thats why for as talented as Ravel might be, every day he gets older and he needs to start showing he's worth the hassle.

yeah but his skills and that were always random at the beginning, very rarely being used effectively

his best form came when he was playing as a right winger in a counter attacking side

the guy is just not a footballer, should of taken up futsal or freestyling

didnt know how to mix the tricks into an effective performance for an 11 a side game like the top footballers out there and he just never had a brain to play as a number 10

think it was mourinho who said it best.... joe thought the game was over after he done a piece of skill or scored a goal.

What happened with JET at Arsenal?

Anyone know how he's doing at Ipswich, I imagine not too well as they are sh*t...

Went on loan, and probably came back not wanting to play reserve ball again and wasn't ready for the first team.

Scored a good goal the other day, but no doubt Ipswich fans call him lazy and hate his inconsistency.

JET could've made it as a squad player if he had the drive, he has the build, physique and technical ability to be a player but lol he's a nothing player like Watt now..

/

another assist tonight and good performance, different class in that Brum midfield

tis a shame Nicholas Edward Powell is in the Utd setup and not the local lad Ravel.. what he's doing in the Championship I don't know..

I love Big Sam and he does like his flair players but I can't help but think a move away from Samuel's Spam side would be the making of the boy

He should go to Italy / Spain or a ball playing prem side

Side like Swansea or if Brendan Rodgers had any nous about him, he would snap up the lad

-----Allen-----Gerrard-----

Sterling---Morrison---Suso

-----------Suarez-------------

Shatap

• 2 weeks later...