★★★ Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Miguel Angel Cotto ★★★

Fighting Weight

Lol no bredding

You are gonna have to find gloves that suit you tbh, all have slightly different thumb placement, weight / feel

Winnings feel like a cloud on your hands, you can get winning 16oz for About £215, 14's for about 200

Always been a fan of Reyes

http://www.sugarrays...ing-gloves.html

There are also good decently priced Everlast gloves that are good quality

Yeah it was a bar.

Btw in the run up to the fight being aired, HBO will be airing two 'classic' fights from either fighter, voted for by fans.

These fights will be

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Diego Corrales (his best performance)

Miguel Cotto vs Shane Mosely

Can't wait to get my hands on a HD version of May-Corrales

• Upvote 1

Yeah he battered him, swear in 1 round he had some mad stat like connecting 80% or punches he threw. Cant remember aint seen that fight in ages.

rnd7.png

Also in round 7 I think Corrales didn't register a punch

Compubox is largely very fallible but in this fight it told a very accurate story

+

Corrales was a G, shame he died so young, his trilogy with Castillo was great watching

sick...boxing is the best

What gloves do you have, im looking at Grants, FACCK £200 but Im guessing would never buy a next pair

I've got Reyes for sparring and Twins for everything else.

ON a real though, if I sparred a bre with Grants, I'd make him feel like he could never wear them again, unless he was worthy.

i used to spar in reyes 16z as well

my first pair was banging, really liked them. about 12 months ago i bought a new pair, the glove was completely different. they've changed the grip and thumb compartment. hate them now and prefer to use the gym's communal green hills.... for ur first pair of gloves i wouldn't bother with reyes or grant as they are expensive and geared towards the more experienced boxer. wait 12 months and in the meantime get a pair of training gloves, there are loads to choose from in the 40-60quid range. also please make sure u buy wraps. if ur in a boxercise gym i bet you they aren't wrapping your hands or showing you how to protect them so invest in a couple pairs of wraps. the longer the better go for mexican style if u can. addidas make some good ones. stay away from the cheap multi pack wraps as they are usually very short.

i got a gr8 pair of training gloves from pro box which only cost about 40 quid on sugar rays. if you like very tight fitting, more rounded + padded gloves (similar to grants) but without the wrist protection that reyes gives then i highly reccommend the pro box gloves. feels like i'm using pillows..

twins are great and i've never tried grants, don't think they ship to the uk. when i was in nyc 2/3 years ago most of the pro guys were using grants to spar and everlast for everything else so obviously they are great gloves. if ur interested i know a guy who's selling a pair of unused grant lace ups signed by pbf...:D

• Upvote 1