Lets all blame the foreign people

Guest petercrotch

The country will really go to sh*t if this happens, imagine these jeremy kyle type of white folk picking ur fruit and veg and serving u coffee.

It's people like you who need to be sent back

Little sh*t like you who hate on every race except there own

Your a savage who needs to be educated and taught how to respect other races

• Upvote 1

Well potentially we can benefit from any EU state the same as they can over here so that ain't really the problem.

The problem is Somalians and sh*t coming over here and getting housing benefit and child benefit etc... and mugging the system.

You can't have people coming over here to live off the state, that is nonsense and crippling to the economy.

Somali's are small fish

I mean just last year the solvent part of northern rock was sold at less than half it's value

while the tax payer was left with the toxic debt that no body would ever consider touching

the loss incured on just that one bit of 'business' could have been enough to cover a lot of the cuts that we as a nation are having to endure because 'we are all in this together'

deals like this go ahead and hardly an eyerow is lifted

yet find a *insert ethnic minority here* who has cheated the system out of a couple thousand and guys like will react

those at the top do deals to benefit each other while guys like you are busy gunning for 'Somali's and sh*t'

/

let us not get into why they are even here, the sh*t that has been done to their country is horrific

• Upvote 2

The country will really go to sh*t if this happens, imagine these jeremy kyle type of white folk picking ur fruit and veg and serving u coffee.

It's people like you who need to be sent back

sent back where u silly jew?

• Downvote 2

To your shithole country who you play ice hockey for you idiot

Keep believing I'm a joo you savage as thats the people you fear most in this world

Not going to go low like you and slew Muslims as I have respect for people of all religions and was not dragged up like you

Not just immigrants all scrougers. Only reason this country is rich is because it raped and pillaged colonised next countries when country went broke after world war 2 took advantage of the colonies again then cut majority of them loose. Allot of immigrants work and pay taxes (even if they don't they pay through vat etc) so they are helping the countrie out. Need to look at Tracey in her 3 bed house 4 kids all diffrent dads. Who is not looking to work and lives of the state. When morality was lost we lost 60 years ago all them kids would of got aborted because of the shame it brought on the family.

co-sign

The tenants that live in one of my parents property (English family). This couple are fully fit & well and they live off benefit The council pays off the rent for them about £1200 plus. This family are always travelling out and a nice family space van in the garage.

The only activity I see the husband carry out on daily basis is to cop a crate or heinekken carried on his shoulder. boozing it off..

End of the day, they are flaws in the benefit system that needs to be addressed...

I dont complain too tough cuz I always say to myself 'if my parents came to the country as benefit scroungers, They would have never acheived what they have now.'

I ask my self who is living better off now? They have gone home retired, living in a mansion caking off their properties over here. They could never have done that living on benefits.

Yes, the benefits is coming off our pockets. But that lifestyle is worth moaning over.

those at the top do deals to benefit each other while guys like you are busy gunning for 'Somali's and sh*t'

/

let us not get into why they are even here, the sh*t that has been done to their country is horrific

I'm fully aware that something like 25.1 Billion in tax is owed by big corporations.

Those at the top and big companies are not the argument in this thread.

The issue at hand is immigration.

Just because 1 problem has a bigger monetary value it means the other problem is not significant?

/

Marvell benefit fraud cost's the country 1.5 billion.

That is illegal claiming of benefits, if that figure is so high how much do you think we are throwing away to immigrants, giving them housing while they don't work and paying for their 4/5 kids.

You can times that 1.5 billion figure by atleast 10, atleast.

• Downvote 3

To your shithole country who you play ice hockey for you idiot

Keep believing I'm a joo you savage as thats the people you fear most in this world

Not going to go low like you and slew Muslims as I have respect for people of all religions and was not dragged up like you

I was born in london, so how will they deport me?

• Downvote 1

What exactly does this country produce?

the two biggest earners are Finance..which means inviting everyone from all over the world to come do business here and getting a commission off that

it also means all the little things that are associated with a finance centre .. construction workers, the staff to work in the 'chic' shops and businesses

and loads of other things associated with a finance focused economy... the people really prepared for such an environment are the british middle class and many socially mobile immigrants of any class.

the next biggest earner for the country is Arms and ammunition which is used to sell to dictators and daemons around the world to brutalise their people, forcing many to seek greener pastures such as...oh wait...the UK

the biggest earning companies on which UK pensions rely on is the Oil companies BP and Shell and we know how they make their money and influence their govt when they want to go and exploit a country for their Oil resources.

so its just laughable for anyone to look at the daily mail or this lipless c*nt of a cameron complaining about or even mentioning the word 'curb immigration'

/

Just because 1 problem has a bigger monetary value it means the other problem is not significant?

no but one is more expensive

what reason do you have to want to chase up he smaller debt?

/

Would be quicker to do so for 1.

the two biggest earners are Finance..which means inviting everyone from all over the world to come do business here and getting a commission off that

it also means all the little things that are associated with a finance centre .. construction workers, the staff to work in the 'chic' shops and businesses

and loads of other things associated with a finance focused economy... the people really prepared for such an environment are the british middle class and many socially mobile immigrants of any class.

the next biggest earner for the country is Arms and ammunition which is used to sell to dictators and daemons around the world to brutalise their people, forcing many to seek greener pastures such as...oh wait...the UK

the biggest earning companies on which UK pensions rely on is the Oil companies BP and Shell and we know how they make their money and influence their govt when they want to go and exploit a country for their Oil resources.

so its just laughable for anyone to look at the daily mail or this lipless c*nt of a cameron complaining about or even mentioning the word 'curb immigration'

Of course there are problems but they are inherent and won't be eliminated quickly.

Whether we sell arms or not arms will be sold, does that give nationals from those countries the right to just sponge of our society?

Of course there are problems but they are inherent and won't be eliminated quickly.

Whether we sell arms or not arms will be sold, does that give nationals from those countries the right to just sponge of our society?

since you are asking a question as if everything is black and white, then you get a similar answer.... YES THEY DOyour Govt f*cks them in their country, and they come here to enjoy what you are enjoying at their expense

/

Would be quicker to do so for 1.

:lol: so we should free up money so that large corporations can further avoid taxes?

I mean in the same couple of months corporation tax was lowed 3%, which funilly enough if not lowered could cover the cuts to the police force, ambulance service, EMA and universities

>>>>>>>>>> You

My grandparents came here over half a century ago and helped build this country back up after WWII.

My mother was born here and so was I, don't try tell me what claims I have over this country.

You need to be real. Your grandparents were brought here to clean toilets, and do other jobs the English didn't want to. And they still look at you (us) as an underclass that is built to serve them. You arent suppose to have a stake in this country. You're just meant to be happy they "saved" you from poverty and allowed you to clean their shoes.

>>>>>>>>>> You

My grandparents came here over half a century ago and helped build this country back up after WWII.

My mother was born here and so was I, don't try tell me what claims I have over this country.

Smh.

My grand father fought in WW2, your grand parents came over and "helped build" it back up AND? f*ck turning this into a my so & so came here & did this & that. It doesn't matter & never has coz if it did, black folk generally would be in ALOT better positions in terms of the power structures within the UK.

I wasn't telling you what to claim bro, claim what you like lol. I was just saying you & yours AIN'T "we" when it comes to the realties of how the UK really is regardless of your roots but you keep believing it that.

All I know is from time you black, you ain't "we" as much as you'd like to believe imo.

• Upvote 1

>>>>>>>>>> You

You need to be real. Your grandparents were brought here to clean toilets, and do other jobs the English didn't want to. And they still look at you (us) as an underclass that is built to serve them. You arent suppose to have a stake in this country. You're just meant to be happy they "saved" you from poverty and allowed you to clean their shoes.

C/s.