Paris is f*cked

Thun

How does it have any effect if a man in a next country is praying on the street?

No need to be anti-islam saying its soon come when as a religion we have been in the UK for a very long time.

My f*ck*ng grandfathers fought for this country in the 40s

Let us f*ck*ng breathe. Every race religion have bad apples but it doesnt have any burden if these guys are praying on the street.

Is man knocking on your door asking you for anything?

Bro go read a book on conspiracy theories you seem fixated on ideology

• Downvote 2

Why pray on the street when you should go to your place of worship

Don't want to start to hordes of Muslims and Christians praying on the street when you got houses of worship

Looks like some sh*t stirring agenda going on what I warned people about pitting man against man when people should unite

Do what your good at abd go recommend some vouchers for people rather then getting defensive

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't want to start to hordes of Muslims and Christians praying on the street when you got houses of worship

Looks like some sh*t stirring agenda going on what I warned people about pitting man against man when people should unite

Do what your good at abd go recommend some vouchers for people rather then getting defensive

Yeah i thought you had intelligence.

Mosques can only hold so many people you really think they want to pray outside? The Mosques are usually packed and since its every man must attend friday prayer what do you expect them to do?

Go educate yourself before contradiciting yourself thinking its propaganda when you are the one spreading the anti-islam propaganda

And yeah ill post vouchers for whoever wants to save money.

Real d*ckhead move huh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah i thought you had intelligence.

Mosques can only hold so many people you really think they want to pray outside? The Mosques are usually packed and since its every man must attend friday prayer what do you expect them to do?

Go educate yourself before contradiciting yourself thinking its propaganda when you are the one spreading the anti-islam propaganda

And yeah ill post vouchers for whoever wants to save money.

Real d*ckhead move huh

Really, can't see any place of worship in that footage

Maybe you are right but don't look that way

• Downvote 2

if its not legal to pray on the street then dont block it... its that simple

as much as this is daily mail banter its not like its a friggin lie is it??

muslims in france should be worried that this is happening not excited cos when it backfires people will capitalise on it

if people already hate u u dont go and give them all the more evidence to hate you even more.

shouting alllah whatever there as if a christian could do that in Pakistan or Saudi. f*ck off

we all know that christianity has been polluted by european daemonz and islam by arab daemonz anyway

so hope you kill each other and leave the world for those of us with common sense.

• Upvote 1

u f*ck*ng c*ck, how about the 200 years of christianisation in algeria? we're taking back what we're owed. f*ck the french.

And before u come back with some smart ass response, my grandfather was electrocuted to death by the french, and my 2 uncles died as martyrs getting the french out, theyre just 3 of the 1 million plus algerians who died.

Now theres 4 million algerians in france, good thats what u get for raping a land and abusing its people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

u f*ck*ng c*ck, how about the 200 years of christianisation in algeria? we're taking back what we're owed. f*ck the french.

And before u come back with some smart ass response, my grandfather was electrocuted to death by the french, and my 2 uncles died as martyrs getting the french out, theyre just 3 of the 1 million plus algerians who died.

Now theres 4 million algerians in france, good thats what u get for raping a land and abusing its people.

When a prick like you wishes revenge on a country that embraced you it's no wonder your living like a dog

Your not taking back nothing you idiot that's why your struggling in the ghetto's in the outskirts of Paris

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Big deal.

Look at the history of humanity.... 1 religion/culture/ethnicity is in charge or is the most popular....then is taken over by another(sometimes by force) and then that gets taken over blah blah blah

When a prick like you wishes revenge on a country that embraced you it's no wonder your living like a dog

Your not taking back nothing you idiot that's why your struggling in the ghetto's in the outskirts of Paris

:lol: you're either deluded or dim

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

u d*ckhead, is every black man in the UK in the ghetto? is there no successful black people in the UK? Algerians have been in france since the colonies, the people, culture and religion is deeply embedded, there are algerian politicians, business owners and top athletes.

Algerians and islam will never leave france, it will grow, and its their own fault for trying to hold on to algeria for so long.

Seems u have very little knowledge of the history of france and its colonies, let alone even been to france to see it for yourself. Would u like me to show u some documentaries for u to watch this afternoon? it would benefit more than ur conspiracy bollox

:lol: you're either deluded or dim

Exactly, guy is a mug.

The didnt embrace us, they raped our country and used the people as cheap labour and canon fodder in 2 world wars.

• Downvote 1