New UK Hiphop Video - Jamieson - London (freestyle)

urbanelite

London's Jamieson, formerly known as Killagram, has been making some big moves since his relocation to the States some years back.

Starting off as a young producer in Kilburn, he formed the duo "Twisted Thoughts" with longtime sparring partner K.I.N.E.T.I.K. Having been on the grind in the UK's underground for a number of years, an offer of work in New York saw him up sticks and make New York's South Bronx his current home

He wasn't slow in getting his game on over there. In 2007 he released The Foreign Exchange mixtape hosted by DJ Whoo Kid before putting together plans for his "I Came I Saw" trilogy series of mixtapes

2010 saw the release of Volume 1, launched via DJBooth.net with features from Skyzoo and Emilio Rojas. This was followed up in 2011 by Volume 2 with further features from Sean Price, Samuel and Joell Ortiz.

He's not been slack on the live front - performing 2 years running at Think Pink Rocks, opening for Melanie Fiona, Sean Kingston & Akon, and in 2011 opening for Mobb Deep at SOB's for Hot 97's "Who's Next" series.

With public endorsements from artists such as RZA, Yelawolf & B-Real, and key media such as XXL, ThisIs50, Hiphopdx, The Hip Hop Chronicle and 2Dopeboyz, he returned to London recently to film the new video for "London (freestyle). This is a taster from the final instalment of the "I Came I Saw" mixtape trilogy which will be released in the coming months.

The mixtape will be released in advance of his new single "I Get Busy" which is set to kick start a big year for Jamieson on both sides of the Atlantic.

SOUNDCLOUD http://soundcloud.com/urbanelitepr/jamieson-london-freestyle