AS A JEW I SPEAK LIFE INTO YOU NEGRO..LIFE!

Supermalt

from 5 mins

FROM BISHOP TO KING EDDIE LONG

Eddie Long who is Bishop at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church invited Ralph Messer who claims to be a Rabbi bringing torah truth to Christians. This rabbi then proceeds to pronounce Eddie Long as King in "god's government" lifting him up in his chair/throne and carrying him around the stage.

SMFH

afterwards a $100 offering from members while the jew and king hop into there rr ghosts laughing

now watch rebore naija pastors here beg rabbis from stamford hill to do the same

• Downvote 2

1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eddie Long...

His teachings are heretical

He molested boys

and now in a desperate attempt to re-gain popularity he gets some faux-rabbi to crown him king

:lol: can he get any lower?!

anywhooo huffington post have an article on this foolishness

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-wil-gafney-phd/a-biblical-scholar-rebuts-claims-eddie-long-coronation-video_b_1249602.html

This is sad. the way christians have been bamboozled into licking jews feet believing their lies when its just politics

these people now have been bribed into supporting the state of Israel...home of the JEWS.

yet, Jesus was not a Jew, nor was Abraham, nor isaac, nor adam.

its all political nonsense to get people supporting israel in every way possible

as if Jesus would support the state of apartheid going on now in israel against the palestinians

its actually sickening to watch

Allow ur bias nonsense

Was it a Jew that introduced u 2 c*ck or suttin?

i gave you your "hey ive noticed you" post a few days ago, that was your month's quota.nothing i have said was biased. i didnt create the video, nor the history that is being exploitedbut as you're just a d*ckhead.. do continue wailing your arms in your pram

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Allow ur bias nonsense

Was it a Jew that introduced u 2 c*ck or suttin?

i gave you your "hey ive noticed you" post a few days ago, that was your month's quota.nothing i have said was biased. i didnt create the video, nor the history that is being exploitedbut as you're just a d*ckhead.. do continue wailing your arms in your pram

Yh thought so....snm

/

It's a new month faggot!