Missing VIP2 fallen brethren

Thun

Drugged up/djmadman I had her on my msn but never tried a ting. Are you dj apostle? I remember him getting defensive when people mentioned her. Then when she was not online people said he breeded her.

I vaguely remember you...

Mario, who were you on rwd?

Southpaw Stylist/Gray Fox etc

Just thinking about it all this was 8-9 years ago time flys

Innit. THe days of Ashman/Ceazy etc...Kissy Toffee. NUTS

Ok, there might be some truth then.

When you were 12/13?

Yeah been on the e streets since I was a pup

Kissy toffee bexlyheath ash man fucked her and

upgraded to ceazy.

So mario you use to date Emma ? What happened with that relationship heard she moved from Liverpool to Nottingham and u two split up because u was linking malika/missy p/Armani rinser bredrin on the sly.

So she left you and moved in with some old man in his 50's who owned some pub. How much of this is true.

Why are you tro.lling so many threads? You use to post in an intellectually superior snobby way along with Anubis. Why the dumbing down?

Drugged up/djmadman I had her on my msn but never tried a ting. Are you dj apostle? I remember him getting defensive when people mentioned her. Then when she was not online people said he breeded her.

I'm still out with the jury he may of been a sleeper like mile g was and now is pushing for his breakthrough moment now???? Lol

I'm still out with the jury he may of been a sleeper like mile g was and now is pushing for his breakthrough moment now???? Lol

She's still got a username on here but from what I can see she hasn't been on since August 2010.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

It's like being in a gang no dad at home so these e-guys become my family. Man try's I ting I will send the Trojan to his yard and knock down his firewall shits real.

dont go on like u just early 20's now. ur knocking on the 30 barrier........get a life

You're in no position to talk

It's like being in a gang no dad at home so these e-guys become my family. Man try's I ting I will send the Trojan to his yard and knock down his firewall shits real.

dont go on like u just early 20's now. ur knocking on the 30 barrier........get a life

I am pretty sure everyone knows my age it's just a tongue in cheek thing. You prat. Your the one who needs to get a life mate forever on my arse fucking fag go down soho and get your salad tossed fucking queer.

faaaaaak

i remember when kissy toffe said she got the night bus home with her mate and it was packed she was sitting down but there was no space for her bedrin so she got up to let her bedrin sit down and then sat on the lap of some guy(she didnt know) pulled her knickers to the side and let him rest his tings inside her....all the way home

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

faaaaaak

i remember when kissy toffe said she got the night bus home with her mate and it was packed she was sitting down but there was no space for her bedrin so she got up to let her bedrin sit down and then sat on the lap of some guy(she didnt know) pulled her knickers to the side and let him rest his tings inside her....all the way home

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think she was joking.

• Upvote 2