Can Ruff Sqwad Blow In The Mainstream?

Guest chap44uns

They never had a chance.

Tinchy has a role now, to deliver songs like the one below.

Thats all people expect from him.

Pixie Lot is so sh*t.

every white girl in the country wants to be like pixie lot wen i was working in retail(which was a joke ting) these snow bunnies were asking wat garms she would rock

:/

they understood i aint a fructose nicca her and cheryl cole are majority influential if they release a oral sex guide we would see a influx

• Upvote 3

SLIX YEAH REAL STRAP GUY REAL STRAP GUY THEY CANT SEE THE STRAP GUY FROM YOUR A STRAP GUY RAISE UR STRAP HIGH FROM YOUR A STRAP GUY RAISE YOUR STRAP HIGH SLIX YEAH REAL MAC GUY REAL MAC GUY THEY CANT SEE THE MAC GUY FROM YOUR A MAC GUY RAISE UR MAC HIGH FROM YOUR A MAC GUY RAISE YOUR MAC HIGH ITS ITS MOVER ITS WARGUY QUICKTIME SHOOTER IN WAR GUY YOU CAN NEVER MERK ME IN WAR GUY

• Upvote 2

10 years ago, I wonder where all the amateur MCs have ended up?

I mean those who looked up to Oxide Neutrino and thought yeah I want some of this, spent their youth pursuing a music career...

Interesting, put 10 years onto some of these artists and I wonder if they'll be in the same place.

True ol' saying - for every million artists only 1 makes a million

• Upvote 1

SLIX YEAH REAL STRAP GUY REAL STRAP GUY THEY CANT SEE THE STRAP GUY FROM YOUR A STRAP GUY RAISE UR STRAP HIGH FROM YOUR A STRAP GUY RAISE YOUR STRAP HIGH SLIX YEAH REAL MAC GUY REAL MAC GUY THEY CANT SEE THE MAC GUY FROM YOUR A MAC GUY RAISE UR MAC HIGH FROM YOUR A MAC GUY RAISE YOUR MAC HIGH ITS ITS MOVER ITS WARGUY QUICKTIME SHOOTER IN WAR GUY YOU CAN NEVER MERK ME IN WAR GUY

POSD FROM DONNY