The Somalian

Who Am I Game? (VIP2 Edition)

Not really it was a thread for everyone to poke fun at everyone.

My main problem is that them man call me crack head and that I shoot up B like its a fact when I have never done either so obviously I am gonna defend myself and then it spoils threads. I get vex because I have been to around certain circles with cats who just have still born babies aint eat nothing still bleeding but back in the trap to get food. Been around junkies slapped them up, certain man on pipes telling you lies stuff aint funny. For man to say I am in that kind of company is a violation which I wont have a bar of. This aint TV

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

No one really thinks u smoke crack tho fam...clocked up a few air miles on the soul plane thats all

you should try going on one of the marches.. u may find the breh who raped u in the taxi.

cos u clearly havent recovered.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

you should try going on one of the marches.. u may find the breh who raped u in the taxi.

cos u clearly havent recovered.

Sounds like a confession too me

• Downvote 1

Clown I know you fantasise to that story allow coming with half truths man tried gay sh*t told my man to f*ck off and got out. If it was you I know 100% you would of let the queer f*ck you.

gonna swear off whatever

Guest chap44uns

Not really it was a thread for everyone to poke fun at everyone.

My main problem is that them man call me crack head and that I shoot up B like its a fact when I have never done either so obviously I am gonna defend myself and then it spoils threads. I get vex because I have been to around certain circles with cats who just have still born babies aint eat nothing still bleeding but back in the trap to get food. Been around junkies slapped them up, certain man on pipes telling you lies stuff aint funny. For man to say I am in that kind of company is a violation which I wont have a bar of. This aint TV

dont worry mate

its ok we believe you