When girl's give you their number

usually the probably think it was easier to just give you the number than to try and say no , you know how certain dons are relentless in the chase. Come like Tevez of old not letting defense sekkle and ting.

Or just a spur of the moment thing when it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Tbh i draw a ting and i think of how long the process is and think allow it and just move with the old / current links

fam its not u

girls a f*cked up in the head, happen to me couple months ago

i got this girls number, shes been mad watching me around the uni for time, she even came up to me and sparked a convo

i drop for the number, she says 'yes' i even say 'r u sure?' she like 'yer', with a lil smile on her face

i ring it, and its a fake number!! :/

• Upvote 8

fam its not u

girls a f*cked up in the head, happen to me couple months ago

i got this girls number, shes been mad watching me around the uni for time, she even came up to me and sparked a convo

i drop for the number, she says 'yes' i even say 'r u sure?' she like 'yer', with a lil smile on her face

i ring it, and its a fake number!! :/

Probably took the number down wrong or something, why would she do that when she knows ur still going to see her again in uni.

• Downvote 2

U GET A SEXY GIRLS PIN AND U ARE PICTURING f*ck*ng HER IN 2 WEEKS TIME

THEN NEXT MORNING U WAKE UP AND SHE IS GONE

s'why I say never take a pin without a number, then bring up BBM later if she wants to add You to it.

if a girl says no to the number llow her and keep it moving. llow bein that guy that says "what about Your BB Pin?" "facebook?". dead.

Bitch can't delete her number from my phone can she? when they delete me from BBM I just text them and say "kool"

U GET A SEXY GIRLS PIN AND U ARE PICTURING f*ck*ng HER IN 2 WEEKS TIME

THEN NEXT MORNING U WAKE UP AND SHE IS GONE

s'why I say never take a pin without a number, then bring up BBM later if she wants to add You to it.

if a girl says no to the number llow her and keep it moving. llow bein that guy that says "what about Your BB Pin?" "facebook?". dead.

Bitch can't delete her number from my phone can she? when they delete me from BBM I just text them and say "kool"

them ones...

• Upvote 6

Tbh I just roll with the 'Yeah I'll ring you, so you can save my number' hype.

Less awkward than saying 'I wanna prove that you gave me the right number'

Besides getting numbers in clubs is dead out, you're either coming back to mine or this convo is a wrap.

Only make provisions for bitches who are banging, assuming there's a relative chance of beating in the next 2-3 weeks.

yeah moved to one girl ...oriental ting..said her and her bf was broken up..everything seemed kl...she seemed nice and wanted to meet up....den i see she was loved up on her again after 2 days of addin her on bb...disappeared....i didnt clock....i turned my phone off and back on den her name was der and i messaged and it said re invite....so i did...and she was like "oh my boyfriend must of done it" ...then i was gone again.

left it at that really lol.

• Upvote 1

i asked r u sure coz i had a lesson and i wasn't even talking to her for that long 5min max.

i was thinking maybe i put the number down wrong, then wen i saw her again, at victoria train station, then she gave me that 'ohh sh*t, its that nigga' type of look, let me look the other way

that girl seems like one of those lost ones still

yeah moved to one girl ...oriental ting..said her and her bf was broken up..everything seemed kl...she seemed nice and wanted to meet up....den i see she was loved up on her again after 2 days of addin her on bb...disappeared....i didnt clock....i turned my phone off and back on den her name was der and i messaged and it said re invite....so i did...and she was like "oh my boyfriend must of done it" ...then i was gone again.

left it at that really lol.

d

h

g

hg

hg

h

g

h

g

h

g

h

g

f

h

fg

h

h

h

g

real life tr0lling x2

i asked r u sure coz i had a lesson and i wasn't even talking to her for that long 5min max.

i was thinking maybe i put the number down wrong, then wen i saw her again, at victoria train station, then she gave me that 'ohh sh*t, its that nigga' type of look, let me look the other way

that sounds so painful man ffs im actually angry

that sounds so painful man ffs im actually angry

dnt see how its painful, im just baffled by her whole actions

but it does sum up most chicks tho