When girl's give you their number

WHO HERE HAS LINKED A GIRL THREW BB AND NOT EVEN CALLED HER OR SPOKEN TO HER OVER THE FONE... ONCE?!??

ITS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FEELING, ELIMINATING THE CONVO AND JUST LINKIN HER THRU BB AND TALKIN IN PERSON

THATS WOT I LIKE TO DO

IM NOT A FONEY FONEY PERSON FOR 9 HRS ETC... THATS LONG

9 Hours?

10 mins is too much IMO I am not a customer service advisor to be talking to a link for that long

• Upvote 1

Co-sign handing out my number.

Lost my BB the other week, didn't even care TBH.

If a bitch is serious, she'll holla. If not, I can meet a new bitch tomorrow, too many around to truly give a f*ck.

Truth.

BB free for almost 2 years now, infact BBM pissed me off immensely.

C/S about BBM

Any MSN on a phone

what im saying is

most girls give out their bb pin with no problem because they know they can delete you whenever. she cant delete her number from your phone so shes a bit more careful with it

if shes nice no doubt she has 100's of BB simps pinging her nonsense. all you really need is 1/2 good conversation to seperate yourself from these bb simps

and tbh most girls are flippin annoying on bbm with their attention seeking statuses. if a girl has whatsapp i wont even ask for the bbpin

• Upvote 2

If a girl deletes me off bb then she obviously don't wanna talk to me for whatever reason.

I won't then go and phone or text her, I'm not the kinda guy to beg tbh.

I would rather a girl just delete me off bb so at least I know where I stand. Rather then air texts/calls just coz she can't delete my number.

Sounds like you wan trap a girl into linking you don, do your ting.

If a girl deletes me off bb then she obviously don't wanna talk to me for whatever reason.

I would rather a girl just delete me off bb so at least I know where I stand. Rather then air texts/calls just coz she can't delete my number.

c/s

c/s Lewis

at the same time though i fucking hate pinging and texting much rather talk on the phone....

ive said here before 90% of tings i draw in a rave i dont even bother with...unless i can get a same night beat...... sometimes when im drunk i go deep on the convos with chicks....you know them proper deep ones...lololo when i do that guaranteed they make first contact..... feel fuckeries when i delete them or just text back something real cuntish.

youve just gone and twisted my whole post and made me sound like lench/8t2 mate

if she gives you the number and you talk to it and its dead or she airs then that number gets deleted.

got too much pride to be chasing girls like that.

how did you do it in 07/08 bro? bbm makes it easier to talk to several girls but phonecalls make it quicker

youve just gone and twisted my whole post and made me sound like lench/8t2 mate

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

hold the f*ck up

You've read my rejection posts, where I proudly laugh about gettin rejected and moving on. when have I ever made out that I'm persistent after a girl makes clear she's not interested? quote me or type a retraction, cheers

Irrelevant

Bb is here now. I can game multiple girls at one time.

f*ck am I sitting down making convo with one girl for?

I don't see you man are finding it so hard to see what he is saying

I do a mixture of the 2. gotta make at least 1 phone call a week to let them know You're serious, specially with big women. BBM only implies a lack on interest

BB between phone calls, obv meaning You can chat to multiples.

but definitely gotta make some phone calls if You're takin a girl seriously, BBM only for the links is fine

Bro, you should contribute alot to the rejection thread.

Go there.

real talk, 8T2's whole blog thing could just be in the rejection thread

girls ramblin on the phone talking nonsense about sh*t i dont care about when i could just leave their msg on 'd' when the convo gets too silly

YES!!!!!!

/

What exactly is you mans prob with BBM?

How/why does it piss you off?

im the total opposite, i dnt mind talking on the phone, matter of fact i prefer it than bbm, i just feel i can gass up the chick more on the fone, like cracking jokes an that

just seems easier, like i said depends on the type of person u are init

hate talking on the phone, and i cant really judge awkward silences one chick years back fell asleep on the phone

prefer texting/whatsapp cos u can do it whenever, if theyre asleep they just answer whenever, and ive started chattin to chicks on facebook now where i just used to text them

but i f*ckin hate phonecalls, especially new chicks, only people i call are my mum and sis, even when im in a rush and need something i text my friends

see im the type of guy, who wudnt like to make it get that far

rather have the chick lie an say shes got a bf or just say shes not on it

thats better than taking bb, and having some dead convo where shes only giving me 3 or 2 word answers, then deletion