kerser

Have you ever made a girl squirt?

Guest petercrotch

Yes . Loved it but hated it when i realised it was my bed she was squirting on

Yeah but when the water gets to flowing, especially if its her first time, it will get you a L charge with a p*ssy open all times card.

whats the secret i want waterfalls

theres a place inside the oomps u need to put pressure against that holds the water liquids.

i find when the times i did it thru sex was when i was beating the chick hard. once the chick was on top....the other i had her on her sofa layin down but i was beating from a angle...

with hands just make sure u stimulate the g-spot ..try not to be too rough with the hands especially if u got nails lol... ud ont wanna cut the bitch inside by accident because it will be ALL OVER then.

no not really, once a girl was riding me, leaning forward and bouncing her booty up and down so fast her p*ssy started splashing all over the place and she said she came, but apart from that no. I discussed it with one girl, we are gona give it a go with 2 fingers soon.

ive done this once with my fingers( yesterday actually) i say properly because i actually saw juices come out

i was told ive done it with two different girls but on those occasions i didnt see no juice just had pressure and a small squirt type feeling