Sign in to follow this  
North Aleng

THE ENDS IS VERY HYPE

Lol at a yuteman jumpin over the bookin desk at wood green police station an shakin a boi dem 3 times that is very hype he was caught btw

he wants a name for himself. this is where if i was a police in charge.. i woudl sanction a brief turning off of the CCTV in the station...take the breh to a room with some officers and 'interrogate' him. watch him get 4 weeks

The fed is still alive. The kid is pissed. Out on bail now. He'll have time to say goodbye to his family and friends.

these are the people who mess it up for the ones who really get harrassed, or have a cause to show disent. feel sorry for the next black breh to get taken to woodgreen station and tries to get aggy. :mrgreen:

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

oh the endsi read that as the end is very hypei was baffed for a while still

At least he achieved something unlike dumb south yutes attacking there bedrins over computer games

At least he achieved something  unlike dumb south yutes attacking there bedrins over computer games
achieved u kno :?

This yout is over dumb. I dying to know why he thought it would be a good idea to stab the fed. In a police station of all places?! All those cool points he thought his bredrins were going to give him aren't going to mean sh*t in the cell.