Pacquiao vs Bradley

Fighting Weight

• 3 months later...

The build up to this has gone under the radar...the 24/7's have been interesting, Bradley is a very good, immensely dedicated guy.

Style wise I think this will be a VERY difficult fight for Pacquiao, he has very good footwork, good bodypuncher, good inside-fighter/mauler, comes in with his head low, in th prefight he has stressed the importance of footwork being the key to beat Pacquiao

It won't be pretty or easy for Pac, Bradley could very well take it, the only drawback I see him having is that when he comes in close he often throws wide shots...one of these could end up getting him put on his back.

At this point I'm saying Bradley wins (may get screwed on the cards thoguh)

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CvztmHcMcM&feature=channel&list=UL

I admire Tim's work ethic as a athlete and his desire to win but i think he has overtrained and over thought for this fight.

On Monday he did his final 12 rounds of boxing. Yes that shows he is in great shape but it also increases the risk of peaking to early. And what all boxers have said about Manny is that you just can't prepare for his speed and his power. I think it was Mosley that said Manny isn't a massive hitter but every punch he hits you with you feel it. It is sustained power with every punch.

I like Tim and I think he is a solid fighter but i believe Manny is step to high in class for him.

I see Manny winning by KO, I don't believe that his new religious ways will make him not want to 'hurt someone' and prevent him from KO'ng his opponent.

Either way I see this being a good fight.

what time?