People need to come up with a new word to diss Indians if dey gon be racist

CrillzCity

Not saying racism is right in any form but Indians and Pakistanis hate each other, had mad wars, never liked each other and still at war today so 'Paki' is a racist term for people from Pakistan no offence to Pakistanis or nuffin but that's a racist word for Pakistanis. It can't be that hard to come up with a new word towards Indians the funny thing is lotta Indians them self use the word Paki towards Pakistanis not saying it's right but you dellusional if you don't know how much they hate each other.

• Downvote 4

Not even i personally hope there can be peace 1 day between the 2 countries but i don't f*ck with Pakistanis simply cos it's a fake friendship if Pakistanis and Indians happen to be friends cos wen they not around Indians they diss em behind theitr back but it's a diffrent story fake love kinda thing wen they around each other for any Pakistanis and Indians that may happen to get on. So basically every race has a racist word for them but just make an appropriate 1 for Indians.

Even the white guys in the UK that originally came up with the word they used it for Pakistani immigrants but over time it included all Asians. Which is probably due to people thinking they look alike but i don't think that's true you can tell the diffrence.

Not saying Indians are superior where a word can't be used againist them every race has it but just make it another word simple.

• Downvote 1

most of cant tell the difference between an indian, pakistani or bangali though, and all 3 countries love curry, its no even stereotype its fact.

Pakistanis are much lighter and predominantly Muslim, Indians are darker. Speak diffrent languages, diffrent dress code, diffrent religion. It used to be 1 country but hasn't been for over 60 years or something so that's the reality.

• Downvote 2

Guest whowantswhat

can I put forward the word 'bud bud ding dings?' i.e. 'those bud bud ding dings go wild when punjabi mc comes on. cunts'.

I cosign use of word paki by nin pakistani's is pathetic and lazy racism. Hate the word.

can I put forward the word 'bud bud ding dings?' i.e. 'those bud bud ding dings go wild when punjabi mc comes on. cunts'.

I cosign use of word paki by nin pakistani's is pathetic and lazy racism. Hate the word.

Can be any word not to bothered what it is. But aside from that people both white and black need to get educated on the diffrences between India and Pakistan too IMO.

FOR FUCK SAKE.

• Upvote 3