Satirical Art by Pawel Kuczynski

O.Man

satiric_drawings_84.jpg

sick

@Black_Ant

Bin laden/Donkey/Mule/Rocket/Carrot one is using dumb guys as suicide-bombers with the notion of virgins in heaven or something (the carrots)

Dont get the bomb/tramps one

The football/gun one is kinda vague, I dunno violence and football are intertwined?

The vultures are hiding the bird of peace, they want war to continue (Lockheed Martin)

Baby with white bird is: Kids usually play with like action man or army or something violent, so its saying how funny it is to picture a baby playing with something that represents peace

Penguin one is about global warming, and how we gonna have to build fridges on tree's soon like we do birdhouses (on the other tree)

I do not get that guillotine one

Maybe if I stare at it for long enough...

edit; GOD DAMN I HATE THIS EDIT BAR FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The one with the gold chain also reminds me of this coonery from Jibbs. Living in the 'hood' but you have an expensive chain round your neck, so other people know you're apparently eating well. That's not to say his chain isn't some cheap sh*t. But these guys want us to think it's expensive. It's all about keeping up appearances at all times.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...