Do black or mixed (half black half white) girls like Asian dudes? generally speakin

CrillzCity

I don't mean just to beat but actual serious relationship wise cos the sterotype amongst Asians is they hate Asian dudes. undercover nuff Asians like em more than any other race including Asian girls just based on the physical features, skin tone, swagga etc of black/mixed chicks but many don't admit it not cos of all this racist nonsense about if an Asian hooks up with a black their family will disown them this sterotype for the most part is bullshit if it's an Asian guy but the reason mainly is cos most feel they outta their league.

• Downvote 3

Your asking a male dominated site if the other sex will like people who are of asian background.

Are you actually serious?

Admins delete his account

Like there isn't any girls in this forum you stupid scared of pork terrorist. Like people don't have sisters, female cousins, female friends in this forum!!! you stupid or something?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One of the problems i think is asian guys have never been seen as 'cool' so those guys had to fight against that stereotype when trying to get girls outside their ethnicity. Most of whom could easily shrug them off.

And a lotta that is down to when the British opressed India what you see today the strict culture adopted comes from British influence in India they really messed up the culture in many ways.

Your asking a male dominated site if the other sex will like people who are of asian background.

no girls like asian dudes, even asian girls dont but theyre forced to stick with them.

Keep thinking that you dirty terrorist. When Asians pull up in that fresh whip they will easily take ya wifey from you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

no girls like asian dudes, even asian girls dont but theyre forced to stick with them.

Keep thinking that you dirty terrorist. When Asians pull up in that fresh whip they will easily take ya wifey from you.

:lol: u clown

not that i have a "wifey" but i can assure u if i did she certainly wouldnt be going off with an asian and his fresh whip, in fact its usually the "wifey" of these asians with a fresh whip who come to me for adequate size penis.

U guys have notoriously weak pipe game, fresh whips dont make up for the need for smaller size condoms.

• Upvote 1