So I met this girl in funky buddha...

Hank Moody

so i met this girl in funky buddha last nite got drunk was having her up took her home was half way thru gettin head and she ran to the bath room to throw up

then comes out crying saying she has a BF coz she sobered up a bit, 1st time she tells me (like i care) then starts crying more and chatting sh*t so i record it incase

she even thinks about goin feds to save face with her boyfriend, then she ducks out my house and leaves her phone so i go on her fb via her phone and post the video for all to see get like 35 replies in 2mins before she changes the password dumb slut, i send the video to her man after i texted him man was tryin to talk wicked then he see the video of her admittin it and it moisted him

he looks soggy anyway

the vidoe is jus talk not explict this time sorry lads

img0557ij.jpg

img0636pgf.jpg

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xofvkx_img-1833_people

fam this is topic material..

should have made a topic..

good stuff. .

• Upvote 2

so i met this girl in funky buddha last nite got drunk was having her up took her home was half way thru gettin head and she ran to the bath room to throw up

then comes out crying saying she has a BF coz she sobered up a bit, 1st time she tells me (like i care) then starts crying more and chatting sh*t so i record it incase

she even thinks about goin feds to save face with her boyfriend, then she ducks out my house and leaves her phone so i go on her fb via her phone and post the video for all to see get like 35 replies in 2mins before she changes the password dumb slut, i send the video to her man after i texted him man was tryin to talk wicked then he see the video of her admittin it and it moisted him

he looks soggy anyway

img0557ij.jpg

img0636pgf.jpg

http://www.dailymoti...img-1833_people

fam this is topic material..

should have made a topic..

good stuff. .

this is a guy i grew up withs cousin...pmsl. Unlk for her. Dun sh*t.

NOT INVOLVED IN ANYWAY. gonna even pretend like i didnt see this

/

well done though breasts are dumb

Hank you done the right thing though these dumb bitches would rather go to the feds and say this n that just to save face let that be a lesson to you others that bitches are not to be trusted in any way!

lol the way she was breaking down i would've dashed her out in the cold

he looks soggy anyway

img0557ij.jpg

img0636pgf.jpg

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xofvkx_img-1833_people

I HAVENT EVEN LISTENED YET... BUT I SAW THE POSTER AND I JUST POSED U ANYWAY

UR SUCH A DON... YES I AM BREDDIN

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1