So I met this girl in funky buddha...

Hank Moody

Poor girl it was an honest mistake, Hank that police talk was obviously the drink talk talking. Did you even get to bust a nut when she sucked you? or did you have an angry bash once she went?

I really hope her man stays with her seems like a top bloke, his reaction was justified from what she must of told the guy. You sure she dont remember where you live. He seems like one of them guys in West side story and they carry knifes in that film.

Her mate seems a bit cold, reminds me of Jaime Winstones character in Kidulthood.

It must of been a terrible ordeal for you I hope you went out this weekend and took this awful situation out of your system.

• Downvote 1

Guest whowantswhat

lmao I dont know why u niggas are so proud to buy a fackin drink and think everyone else is bummy, nah

whowantswhat are u a real baller ye? shottin di calls getting 20 man drink ye?

lining up half the night to get to the bar to get barged by a big gal and smiled at ye?

huh?

TBH if you can get drinks free why not

Used to do it nuff when I was in my phase going to them clubs weekly few years back, known Bode way before he done all his clubking stuff.

But then realised I can't be rolling like this anymore, just fling it on the AMEX these days.

Why do you use a credit card? (serious q)

I use an AMEX not a credit card.

Rarely carry cash with me and tend to use the AMEX more than my debit card, one of my boys hardly used his AMEX and they downgraded him. Pissed,

The benefits offset the fee so much, its ideal for me and the travelling I do for work.

I'm good with money so aint really an issue for me.

When I get a blackcard then yes ill be caking :) but aint really a biggie to have a platinum card, think you only need to be earning 30k to get one. I don't see it as major thing, maybe you do.

Free upgrades on hotels

Easier to top frequent flyer points

Lounge airport access

Car rental

Cheap villas

Private jet

Private yacht

Amex holidays

Loads of VIP events

lLots of diff insurance

There is loads, the ones I've used a lot are the hotels and lounge access when I go Farmington

The benefits offset the fee so much, its ideal for me and the travelling I do for work.

When I get a blackcard then yes ill be caking :) but aint really a biggie to have a platinum card, think you only need to be earning 30k to get one. I don't see it as major thing, maybe you do.

So how do you go about getting a Black Card? The good news, as it were, is that you no longer have to be invited by Amex to get one. Just call Amex and ask. To heighten your chances, you'll need to accomplish the following

• Have a nearly blemish-free credit history.

• Spend at least $250,000 annually on a current Amex Platinum or Gold card.

• Accept a one-time card membership fee of $5,000, along with an annual fee of $2,500.

• Have a "major" net worth (undisclosed by Amex).

So how do you go about getting a Black Card? The good news, as it were, is that you no longer have to be invited by Amex to get one. Just call Amex and ask. To heighten your chances, you'll need to accomplish the following

• Have a nearly blemish-free credit history.

• Spend at least $250,000 annually on a current Amex Platinum or Gold card.

• Accept a one-time card membership fee of $5,000, along with an annual fee of $2,500.

• Have a "major" net worth (undisclosed by Amex).

soon

• Upvote 2

Used to do it nuff when I was in my phase going to them clubs weekly few years back, known Bode way before he done all his clubking stuff.

But then realised I can't be rolling like this anymore, just fling it on the AMEX these days.

Rarely carry cash with me and tend to use the AMEX more than my debit card, one of my boys hardly used his AMEX and they downgraded him. Pissed,

but you know that american express is actually a credit card, you're a real douche mate

• Upvote 3

but you know that american express is actually a credit card, you're a real douche mate

i think he meant as in its more than a credit card with the extra benefits it comes with

altho unbenknwown to him a simple premier account or similar can also offer such benefits

lol he was defo gassed tho im cool im better than you proles i have an 'AMEX'

• Upvote 3

No I have a charge card, you have to pay the full amount of every month and there is no credit limit.