So I met this girl in funky buddha...

Hank Moody

Guest whowantswhat

Depends who your rolling with. Certain nights I'll roll out be in VIP and be popping bottles and drinking madness. But wont have spent a penny.

Getting last swigs out of a champers bottle that has been left on the table, then skanking out with the bottle in your hand<<<<<<<_____

nah blud

Is that what you think he meant by what he said?

:lol:

bruv real ballers don't get excited about free drinks! he must be a serial nearly empty bottle swigger!!

• Downvote 2

When I'm in a club, I will only pay for soft drinks. if you want alcohol, then you can naff off.

/

When chicks be on me, I do not offer no drink.

but cos ur JUSTINcredible the mus flock to u regardless inni

Couldn't understand what you typed. You trying to apply that chap nonsense on here to seem cool?

• Downvote 1

Depends who your rolling with. Certain nights I'll roll out be in VIP and be popping bottles and drinking madness. But wont have spent a penny.

I didn't spend a penny cos all the drinks were free....obviously this is the only vip certain man reach

Smh like I'm going out an not drinking I ain't 8t2!

tyu

ty

rby

rtbv

dv

trv

r

yhbb

Getting last swigs out of a champers bottle that has been left on the table, then skanking out with the bottle in your hand<<<<<<<_____

nah blud

Is that what you think he meant by what he said?

:lol:

bruv real ballers don't get excited about free drinks! he must be a serial nearly empty bottle swigger!!

He wasn't excited. I can vouch for him though Not that he needs me to, but serial nearly empty bottle swigger, he most definately is not.

True say you roll with them bankers innit.

Something like that mate.

Guest chap44uns

True say you roll with them bankers innit.

:rofl:

• Downvote 3

TBH if you can get drinks free why not

Used to do it nuff when I was in my phase going to them clubs weekly few years back, known Bode way before he done all his clubking stuff.

But then realised I can't be rolling like this anymore, just fling it on the AMEX these days.

Is Bode caked up? He's a cool guy. That Donald on the other hand - I'm waiting on the opportunity to slap him. Guy annoys me immensly

TBH if you can get drinks free why not

Used to do it nuff when I was in my phase going to them clubs weekly few years back, known Bode way before he done all his clubking stuff.

But then realised I can't be rolling like this anymore, just fling it on the AMEX these days.

Is Bode caked up? He's a cool guy. That Donald on the other hand - I'm waiting on the opportunity to slap him. Guy annoys me immensly

Bode is okay, snaked my boy who does promotions though. Took his bookings as his own. My boy was pissed.

Donald lol wears some funky outfits.

Aint been out in time, last time was when Runway changed its name to Club 55.