Migraines

JOHN DOE

induce vomiting tbh

sometimes this has worked as well as taking a sh*t funnily enough

these days nothing works

i take nurofen migraine pain seems to ease it a bit but i dont really like taking painkillers

been researching them and apparently the zig zag lines and blurred vision i get 10 mins or so before the full whack of pain is called aura

used to get them all the time. Not so much now

Get your eyes tested.

seriously.

but i have surperb vision (until im having a migraine) - you really think it could be this

yeah.

I wore glasses for while even though my vision is fine. Usually when watching TV, on the computer or whenever i felt one coming on.

• Upvote 1

Had them all my life, painkillers dont really work anymore, only ones with codeine in them seem to have an effect now if I catch it in the early stages. Got sumatriptan (imigran) from the doctor and these work differently to painkillers and work sick but leave you out of action for an hour or so.

Make sure you try and get enough sleep each day and stay hydrated.

at times I get the sense that there could be some internal bleeding going on in my brain thats how it feels

thats when I lock off all the lights, get some lavender or make lemon grass root tea if I have and go lay in darkness and silence, pressing the centre of my palm with my thumb until sleep comes.