Official football transfers rumour thread

Rsonist

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biggrin.gif

Hargreaves = Bargain.supply & demand, price is not a factor.
i agree wiv the second part of wat u sed, but people r forgettin that hargreaves aint a good player.Its funny how after one world cup game, every1 turned from "why the f*ck is this guy in the england squad" for years, to "hargreaves is quality" in one day.17million for who?

i agree wiv the second part of wat u sed, but people r forgettin that hargreaves aint a good player.Its funny how after one world cup game, every1 turned from "why the f*ck is this guy in the england squad" for years, to "hargreaves is quality" in one day.17million for who?
Shower Man Hargreavesowenhargreavesiy5.jpg

Shower Man Hargreavesowenhargreavesiy5.jpg
lmaoHargraves lashed Terry in the middle of the pitch barefacedI swear all of youman were hyping HargravesNow your slewing him again biggrin.gifPS: LMFAO @ BYERN MUNICH FINISHING 4TH IN THE LEAGUE THEY DOMINATED FOR THE LAST 10 YEARSHARGREAVES IS SWAGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hargreeves is sickbut i dont want that type of player unless its a younger

Man utd fans would say he's the "missing peice in their jigsaw puzzle"
no the Media would say that.
i have actually heard man und fans use this exact quote. whether they were influenced by the media is another story...

Nuno gomes to west ham