The New Generation - English Football Hasn't Seen Before

The New Diaby

https://twitter.com/arsenallive

twitter_arsenal_live_normal.png

45]

Arsenal Live

Arsenal looking really comfortable and putting an experienced Wolves side under real pressure (13) 1-0

45]

Arsenal Live

That was all about Angha's super through ball to break the offside trap. It's a well deserved lead (10) 1-0

45]

Arsenal Live

GOAL for Arsenal. Angha plays a lovely ball to put Ansah through and he squares for Yennaris to slot home (8) 1-0

45]

Arsenal Live

Decent curling free kick from Ozyakup is palmed over. Arsenal in charge in early stages (5) 0-0

45]

Arsenal Live

Half chance for Arsenal as Gnabry cuts in from the left and tees up Ozyakup but his shot is blocked (3) 0-0

Just went down my local cafe in Harrow and got talking to one of the blokes in there.

Said that his son has been spotted by Arsenal Scouts and he's not sure whether to let his son throw away his academic career?

I said it's all about the money with the youths these days.

You have a tough choice.

/

Good news we won 3-0!

Ozyakup scored, I knew this guy was gunna be a monster

i swear dis was said of the last arsenal"wonderkids"?

Nope.

Everyone knew the last 3-4 years we've been through a dry spell.

The only wonderkids from that period that Arsenal fans HYPED up were Jack Wilshere & Nacer Barazite.

Suffice to say, we've been proved right with Jack and Nacer has gone onto fulfill his potential.

/

Arsenal fans have never spoken more highly about a crop of youngsters like we have currently.

The Arsenal board and coaching staff have come out and admitted the club has never had such a illustrious disposal of talent walk through their doors in the history of the club.

It's all on record.

/

I heard Gnabry gave the Wolves backline a roasting today haha!

Guy aint ordinary brah -

Guy aint suso brah

Guy aint ravel brah

GUY IS LIONEL

/

Forgot - I'm going to have to minus one you for your ignorance and your clubs failure to produce anything like our current standards.