Chelsea - mata

Everton - drenthe

Fulham - frei

Liverpool - suarez

Manchester City - silva

Manchester United -

Newcastle United - ben arfa

Tottenham Hotspur - modric

wouldnt it be better if we had to make a starting 11 wid 1 player from each team?

Arsenal --

Aston Villa - Given

Chelsea - Malouda

Everton - Fellaini

Fulham - Dempsey (or halliche)

Liverpool - Gerrard

Manchester City - Balo

Manchester United - Wellbeck

Newcastle United - Ben Arfa

Tottenham Hotspur - Assou-Ekotto

Not saying these are the best guys, just who id like to have.

• Upvote 1

Arsenal --

Aston Villa - Given

Chelsea - Malouda

Everton - Fellaini

Fulham - Dempsey (or halliche)

Liverpool - Gerrard

Manchester City - Balo

Manchester United - Wellbeck

Tottenham Hotspur - Assou-Ekotto

Not saying these are the best guys, just who id like to have.

:clueless:

• Downvote 3

With 15 years experience as a scout and an agent I think these players at my beloved Arsenal would make us title challengers

Aston Villa : Bent Powerfull striker always will bag you a goal

Blackburn : Rochina Has the potential to be a very very excellent player was a toss up between him and Samba

Bolton: Nah its cool brah

Chelski: Mata Dynamic player can give Arsenal that extra edge what Arsenal have missed from Gervinho,

Everton: Jagielka would be perfect as a sub for Arsenal and the injurys we get

Dempsey: The yank has shown why he is respected by his peers throughout the football universe this season with deadly form would be fantasic buy for Arsenal

Liverpool: Gerrard Great player and has the experience to pull arsenal through the final straight and win games on his own should of left Liverpool in 2005.

Manchester City: David Silva Ability on the ball is pure class in the same ilk as georgey boy Best. Top lad.

Manchester United: Rooney the british bulldog sprit who will dig deep a player with this mentality arsenal has missed since Viera.

Newcastle United: Ryan Taylor very good defender who I believe is overlooked vital to Newcastle push for a European place. Was a toss up between him and Krul

Norwich:Pilkington for the subs bench

QPR: Faurlin need I say more?

Stoke: Strong big player no nonsence center back a player arsenal has missed for a generation now

Sunderland: Sessegnon very good player on the ball always shows that he is up for the scrap and ready to fight on

Swansea: Vorm great goalkeeper will be up there with the legends in the game like Seamen, banks and smichaels

The Yid Scum: Modric the fighting force the motor infact why spurs are doing so well in this blip season for them.

West Brom: Morrison good back up for the first team

Wigan: Al Habbsi very good goalkeeper just ashame he has a very crap defence in front of him

Wolves:Flecther would be a great impact sub for the gunners grabbing those vital goals from set pieces for the red army

With 15 years experience as a scout and an agent I think these players at my beloved Arsenal would make us title challengers

Aston Villa : Bent Powerfull striker always will bag you a goal

Blackburn : Rochina Has the potential to be a very very excellent player was a toss up between him and Samba AND HOILETT

Bolton: Nah its cool brah - lol stewart holden is a good player

Chelski: Mata Dynamic player can give Arsenal that extra edge what Arsenal have missed from Gervinho,

Everton: Jagielka would be perfect as a sub for Arsenal and the injurys we get

Dempsey: The yank has shown why he is respected by his peers throughout the football universe this season with deadly form would be fantasic buy for Arsenal

Liverpool: Gerrard Great player and has the experience to pull arsenal through the final straight and win games on his own should of left Liverpool in 2005.

Manchester City: David Silva Ability on the ball is pure class in the same ilk as georgey boy Best. Top lad.

Manchester United: Rooney the british bulldog sprit who will dig deep a player with this mentality arsenal has missed since Viera.

Newcastle United: Ryan Taylor very good defender who I believe is overlooked vital to Newcastle push for a European place. Was a toss up between him and Krul

Norwich:Pilkington for the subs bench

QPR: Faurlin need I say more?

Stoke: Strong big player no nonsence center back a player arsenal has missed for a generation now

Sunderland: Sessegnon very good player on the ball always shows that he is up for the scrap and ready to fight on

Swansea: Vorm great goalkeeper will be up there with the legends in the game like Seamen, banks and smichaels

The Yid Scum: Modric the fighting force the motor infact why spurs are doing so well in this blip season for them.

West Brom: Morrison good back up for the first team

Wigan: Al Habbsi very good goalkeeper just ashame he has a very crap defence in front of him

Wolves:Flecther would be a great impact sub for the gunners grabbing those vital goals from set pieces for the red army

• 3 weeks later...

Arsenal - Van Persie

Aston Villa - ireland/n'zogbia

Chelsea - Mata

Everton - Barkley

Fulham - Dempsey

Liverpool - Reina

Manchester City - Yaya Toure

Manchester United - n/a

Tottenham Hotspur - Modric