Is smoking weed a 'wasteman ting'

kerser

It depends on the person/how you use it

If you accomplish everything you need to do during the day, get it done, come home and have a smoke. Then you wake up in the morning with no side effects then its caj

agree with the first bit but not the second

if smoking weed is in any way part of the routine of your life then you smoke too much. you dont wake up with no side affects there are subtle affects in your head and body that you can easily ignore/fail to notice. you should never 'need a spliff'. the best smoking experiences are the rarest ones.

edit: my friend is a doctor, straight A's in uni etc. his explanation 'i have a stressful job so when i get home i like to unwind with a joint i am still good at my job'...but hes a f*ckin smart guy and could be some kinda genius if he had a clear head. i put this to him but he doesnt care as he already has a good salary.

What subtle affects?

Weeds isn't a bad habit unless you let it be.

OR

You could roll yourself a nice zoobie.

Put music on really loud. Something with some serious bass.

Leave the zut on the side for the min.

Get your previously ordered gas canister out, together with your bullets of noz as I called them.

Have the balloon ready.

Ensure the spliff is still by the side, and the music is just about to drop.

Squeeze the contents of the noz bullet into the balloon.

Make one last final check just to make sure your spliff hasn't gone walkies.

At the very last moments before the song drops

Proceed to inhale and exhale the contents of the balloon in and out of the balloon for a few seconds.

WELCOME TO LIFE.

Once you come back to earth, relax with a toke of the zoobie.

pos me later.

once upon a time in this country if u didn't grow weed it was a against the law

the heads on your money smoked that

Same in America when the colonies first took it over. Everyone had to grow hemp or pay a fine if they didn't grow it, the Europeans brought seeds because they used the hemp to make sails for the ships, it also makes one of the strongest ropes known to man, It wasn't for smoking tho, you cant get high from hemp it was just for industrial stuff.

It depends on the person/how you use it

If you accomplish everything you need to do during the day, get it done, come home and have a smoke. Then you wake up in the morning with no side effects then its caj

agree with the first bit but not the second

if smoking weed is in any way part of the routine of your life then you smoke too much. you dont wake up with no side affects there are subtle affects in your head and body that you can easily ignore/fail to notice. you should never 'need a spliff'. the best smoking experiences are the rarest ones.

edit: my friend is a doctor, straight A's in uni etc. his explanation 'i have a stressful job so when i get home i like to unwind with a joint i am still good at my job'...but hes a f*ckin smart guy and could be some kinda genius if he had a clear head. i put this to him but he doesnt care as he already has a good salary.

What subtle affects?

Weeds isn't a bad habit unless you let it be.

You dont really notice until you quit, whilst smoking weed most people have short term memory loss and less motivation/energy, some people become a bit anti social.

When quitting people can have mood swings, panic attacks, unpleasant dreams, insomnia and irritability.

People dont 'let' it be a bad happen, they dont even notice its a bad habit until....it is.