Kits 2012/13 - Arsenal, Man Utd & Barca

HangTheDJ

http://www.fc-utd.co...me Shirt001.jpg

http://www.fc-utd.co...t_2012-2014.jpg

not overly a fan of the River Plate rip off but to be honest i only posted in this as i got thinking, why don't bigger clubs/manufacturers issue say 6 perspective kits and then get the members of the club/season ticket holders to vote for the winner.

also interestingly, not sure if this should be in a seperate topic, but has anyone heard the crap coming out of Cardiff City about swapping their home colours to Red?

football ownership really is f*cked.

Yeah heard that, they wanna change the crest from a bluebird to a dragon as well. All to make them more marketable in Europe.

Couldn't believe it, just coming in and making big changes to the club and history just like that

warrior??? thats an ice hockey brand, since when did they become involved in football?

their first deal in football

£25 million per year and adidas wouldn't match the offer

Interested to see the kits. The home and away both sound nice (from what people that have seen them reported), the third kit description is shockinglyyyy bad though.

Impressed with how well they've kept the kit designs under wraps. This is the first time i've not seen a confirmed picture of all of our kits before them actually being officially revealed

that long sleeve inter kit is hard

trustttt

doesnt look too bad.

im intrigued to how our under armour kits are gonna turn out. seen some truly terrible mock ups