Islam

cashoverhoes

I believe that everyone should look into islam as a religion. Recently I have been studying the Qu'ran and I believe that it is an ideal way on which to base ones life. Up to this point in my life I believe I was fixated on the wrong things but god willing I will be able to change and lead a good righteous life. The reason I post this for my VIP2 people is that often when I come on here I see people too obsessed with girls, money and other things. This is not to say that i was not one of you but I believe life has a higher meaning to this and hence I am posting this here for anyone who is interested in Islam and who wishes to learn more about it.

http://ar.islamway.com/SF/quran/data/The_Holy_Quran_English.pdf

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I believe that everyone should look into islam as a religion. Recently I have been studying the Qu'ran and I believe that it is an ideal way on which to base ones life. Up to this point in my life I believe I was fixated on the wrong things but god willing I will be able to change and lead a good righteous life. The reason I post this for my VIP2 people is that often when I come on here I see people too obsessed with girls, money and other things. This is not to say that i was not one of you but I believe life has a higher meaning to this and hence I am posting this here for anyone who is interested in Islam and who wishes to learn more about it.

http://ar.islamway.c...ran_English.pdf

cash over hoes bro!

• Upvote 6

cash over hoes bro!

#

/thread

• Upvote 2

Think people should just move more righteous in general. Everyone knows right from wrong but always fall in the temptation trap. You should not need religion to do this for you. Shows that you are mentally weak. Hate when guys come up to and start spouting rubbish about god showed them the light and to go church/mosque is a good thing. DI think to myself do your ting don't ram it down my throat. Then they come with I will find my own path there. I never tell people all that vid stuff they are spouting is made up even though there are times I have been tempted to.

• Upvote 4

cash over hoes bro!

ingrtbr

fbtimv

b

b

f

n

get on di deen

I have been feeling to start reading this. I have one in my house but not read it.

anyone with sense knows there is no such thing as common sense

/ stats comment is exactly the type of opinion im talking about

guy has no idea of islams view on science but hes in here talking like he knows something

Honestly, there's no way it's not detrimental to the pursuit of scientific knowledge (but I know it is less restrictive than Christianity).